i don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by engaged44, Jul 1, 2012.

1. so my girlfriend came over my apartment yesterday and i noticed that she was texting the guy she used to hook up with. they said goodnight to each other and i saw it off the corner of my eye. i asked what was that? and she said nothing. then i went to look at her phone and she didn't want me to. when i found it i saw that he has been texting her and she has been replying and she sent him a picture of the outfit she was going to wear to concert i was taking her too..

this really pissed me off because clearly this kid still has feelings for her and she was responding and in a sense joking around and flirting. she sent a picture of her in her outfit that she was going to wear.

nothing blatantly sexual was said though. nothing about missing each other or their past or anything about sex.

this really bothered me though and i flipped out and told her to text him on the spot that they have to stop doing that. (he started doing it 2 days ago). he replied later and said i know i'm sorry.

she said she is willing to do whatever it takes to fix the issue and realizes she was wrong for sending that picture and said she will even cut off contact with him. the problem is he is in her main friend group and today they hung out and he ignored her.

what should i do? she didn't cheat so i'm not pissed. it's just a shitty situation cause he still has feelings for her and she swears she doesn't have any for him. if she did she could get back with him in a heartbeat because all he is looking for is sex.

2. If there in the same friend group you think she may be texting because he's a friend. If he does have feelings for her you got to trust her when she says she has none for him, if you love her you will trust her. But if she does cheat cut her and beat the guys ass who it was with.

3. I feel like she already would have cheated on me by now. In the past before we were dating and we're just starting she made out with a random guy and she knows it hurt me so I don't think she would do it again.

She said she is willing to do whatever I want and I can ask whenever he texts her or anytime they talk I will no. I think I'm gonna trust her and put this in the last as now I will know everything about this guy

4. Dude, you can't be mad at the guy. It would be her decision to fuck around on you. From what I can tell, you need to leave your insecurities man. Nothing sexual, nothing about hooking up, It was just a picture of the outfit she's wearing.

If you freak out on her like that over something like that then it seems there is little to no trust and that it is an unhealthy relationship and should be discontinued. However, she has tried to make it better and said she will do anything. You should be the cool guy and be like "I'm sorry for getting mad, I jumped to conclusions. You're a better person than that and I know and believe that. I trust you babe. What I want you to do? Nothing, I just got a little jealous because I can't stand the fact you didn't send me that pic because you're beautiful!"

5. It's understandable to feel a bit uneasy while in a situation like that.

But, she didn't do anything wrong and it seems like she's gonna give you what you want.

:confused_2:

6. Hold a group therapy session with all three of you.

Turn on ambiance music. Preferrably beach music.

Proceed to strip naked and force the guy and your girlfriend to touch your nutsack simultaneously.

Don't ask.

7. ^ Steelson seems to always know the best. :hello::devious::devious::devious:

8. perhaps talk to him and insist that he cease any flirting or whatever it is he may be attempting..threaten repercussions if it continues ( only do this if you think you can take him in a fight)..otherwise just be respectful to him while you tell him to knock it off..and if he refuses, you move on to her and insist that she cuts off contact of that sort..

9. I'm in the basic fundamentals of your situation also right now. So I grasp the frustration and I'm not going to demand you calm down because I'm the perfect cross between angry and hurt.

My girlfriend has been texting someone else who repeatedly asks my girl to sleep with them and asks to come and see her. She asked today when I was leaving my girls house and she said she would but needs to know the time. Now that I'm home she won't answer the phone and I heard someone there before.

I don't know what we should do but I basically feel to kill.

10. Of course he can. The guy knows she has a boyfriend and is still trying to get that pussy. Fuck him.

Sending pictures of cute outfits is flirtatious, and you're lying to yourself if you think it isn't. She was obviously flirting with another guy, and I wouldn't be cool with it.

I think OP was right to call her out on it.

11. Another example why monogamy sucks

12. Fuck him first! establish dominance!

13. [quote name='"weepingduck"']I'm in the basic fundamentals of your situation also right now. So I grasp the frustration and I'm not going to demand you calm down because I'm the perfect cross between angry and hurt.

My girlfriend has been texting someone else who repeatedly asks my girl to sleep with them and asks to come and see her. She asked today when I was leaving my girls house and she said she would but needs to know the time. Now that I'm home she won't answer the phone and I heard someone there before.

I don't know what we should do but I basically feel to kill.[/quote]

Dam thats neesh keet

14. this is still making me feel like shit. last night she got drunk (check my other post) and told me in the begging of the summer she had the temptation to hook up with him but won't because she loves me.

i really don't know what to do.

15. You should have sex with a kumquat