I don't know what to do with my mind..

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Goinginsane, Sep 2, 2016.

1. #1 Goinginsane, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    K

2. This is a weed forum.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dude call a therapist and show them this thread when you have your first appointment.

• Like Like x 2
  4. This song saved my life

• Like Like x 2
  5. I've been where you are. Just do something no matter what it is look for a new job save for a new car and don't try to hide behind a wall

• Like Like x 2
  6. Don't try to find a purpose, try to enjoy yourself. Smoke weed everyday, find projects (ex: a growroom!) in wich you will invest and have good times

• Like Like x 2
  7. weed is a terrible thing to waste. so burn it
    :pimp:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Breathe into your anxiety. Listen to the thoughts, and realize your thoughts are just random stories your brain comes up with to pass the time. Just because your brain thinks something, that doesn't mean its happening in realty.

Meditation and mindfulness really help with anxiety

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Don't let the weed go stale!

SeNt FrOm My•☆GaL@x¥ $5☆

• Like Like x 2
  10. #11 zmessengerz, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    Yea it's crazy but there is nothing you can do about it. Think about this, the whole cannabis industry to this day the way it was founded and continues to carry on was caused by one man, Harry J. Anslinger. He built the foundation for what we see today for cannabis just like all the cars built by Ford. Imagine if Cannabis never became illegal and hemp and that banning never took place in the 1930's? The world would be a different place for sure.

Nothing you can do other than try to relax and enjoy life. Sit back watch movies, play video games and hunker down and wait for the bombs to fall.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. HAHAHAHAHA

12. Just keep busy
    Try a new instrument, adopt a pet

13. Surround yourself around good vibes, be with family, homies, go outside, even if for a moment. own it and enjoy...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. "I don't know what to do with my mind.."

Best thing we can all do imo is to stop the constant chatter (inner dialogue) as it's a make believe world about a conceptual created make believe ID... the mind is a tool to be picked up and used when needed, not during every single waking hour, minute and second of every day...

15. This thread’s over 2 years old.
    Wonder what ever happened to the OP?

16. it was his 1st and last post... hopefully he didn't shoot his mind, or where he thought it was located... if so... may he RIP

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. I think the whole point of smoking weed is to turn your mind off or at least to another channel so you can escape the reality . As someone who bipolar shutting mind off from my reality which can be very dark and fighting is a life saver.