i dont know what to do with my life. i need help

Discussion in 'General' started by velcrix, Jan 3, 2012.

1. #1 velcrix, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    i dont know what im going to do with my life. all my family ever wanted was for me and my brother to graduate high school and start a good life and go to college. my brother knows what he is going to do and he is already in community college ready to move to a real university. as for me, im supposed to graduate high school this year but i got held back. im doing so bad this year, there is a chance im going to get held back twice. i seriously don't know what to do anymore.

my brother is in a college in california living with my dad and my mom is in a different country because she got a good job there. however, i grew up in the us and confirmed that im staying in the us no matter what. my mom sent me to my aunt and uncle's house and two cousins to finish high school. my mom, dad, and bro lived altogether in LA before but my mom, bro, and me decided to move to nj on our own because our main family was there to support us. i am at my 4th high school right now. from that point, i promised myself that i'm going to change and become a brand new person. but here i am today desperately finding ways to get high, getting really fat, doing nothing that really matters, and what i set my dreams on outside my education is just spoiled by my laziness. im pathetic.

today is the end of my winter break and its time to go to school. i have a really bad cold and i'm coughing really badly. when my cousin told my aunt that im too sick to go, she really hurt my feelings. she was ranting on about how i keep missing and skipping school when i do nothing in life. i dont have a good education, im fat, i have no plans to go big in beatmaking and guitar, and that im just nothing. she told me to stop coughing and to just go to my room and be quiet. it really made me feel like shit and im literally crying right now. i hate myself. do i really need to be high all the time to not realize of how much of a loser i am in reality? i really just want to sleep for eternity.

i know i just sound like a sensitive prick and im just whining, but i really needed to get that out somewhere. please, if any of you have been in my situation, please help me. i dont know what to do anymore.

2. Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.

3. #3 Good Bacteria, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    It's not the end of the world if you don't know exactly what you want to do with your life right now. Don't try and force it either. Fuck what other people think, all you need to succeed in life is belief in yourself and your own abilities (very important), determination and willingness to work hard. If you fail at something view it as a lesson and try again. Nearly everyone who is successful in life will have many set backs and failures on the path to success, it's those who pick themselves back up off the floor, learn from their mistakes and try again who will make it in the long run.

Also it's not all about a successful career or money, although these things can definitely help towards a sense of achievement and reduce stress. The only thing that really matters is your happiness and health. Don't feel like you need to follow the same path as your brother in order to be a "success".

4. Dude I know exactly how you feel

Mostly throughout high-school I failed and I always told myself after every verbal beating I got from my parents that ima change and do better it never happened, I would honestly try but I just cuz never pass and I decided that im just a loser and ill have nothing going for myself. It would make me wanna cry when everyone in my classes were cheering how they got 3.0- to 4.0 n shit. It sucked, sucked so bad I beat myself up for it everyday.
    It made me feel like the lowest piece of shit to where I even cried once in class just having my headown all hour.
    Luckily I was able to go to an alternative highschool and I wasn't even going to graduate on time cuz I was so far behind. I got so much more shit and my parents even said I was going to a loser highschool and it made me wanna kill myself to be honest

It can be the moat depressing and the most shiftiest feeling but trust me bro after highschool it gets better. No matter how many more years its takes you just always remember man your young and u have your whole life ahead of you this Is just a big rough bump in the road for you and you will reach the other side sooner or later no matter how shitty it is.

Keep strong boy, you never know what may happen in the future. Things can change for the good at any moment that's how life is no matter how negatively you think your life will turn out

Keep your head and mind high and I mean that by looking at the positives

Also if u think weed is affecting the way you are then maybe you should take a T-break and try to commit to it.

Sorry man
    Hope things change for you
    Cuz I know how depressing and shitty life can be when high-school is fucking up your life.

5. keep trying.....man failing is succeding at find what u dont wanna do

6. find something you like to do, the can get you a career. go to a community college to see how you like it. but as far as high school just take advantage of any tutoring and dont be afraid to ask the teacher for help.

7. [quote name='"Slilent"']keep trying.....man failing is succeding at find what u dont wanna do[/quote]

^^^^^ this guy