Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont know what to do? pretty hopeless, advice?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brain_stew, Feb 17, 2009.

1. i look at all of these pickups and my mouth is watering and where ever i look i cant find anyone that has any bud around here (anyone from wisconsin?) i just moved here and it seems kind of hopeless, any advice?:(:(:(

2. Do you know anyone at all with bud? I reccomend you find them and work your way to the top of the triangle.

I also reccomend you check out www.webehigh.com if you haven't already.

3. thanks ALOT man you dont even know how much that meant peace!

4. I am surprised by how many people there are actually seeking advice on how to get herb... If youre old enough to be toking, you must be old enough to have a job or be in school. All you gotta do is ask people who you become comfortable with... Hell, I started a new job about 4 weeks ago and got a hookup through work the second day. Just be kind and be yourself when you ask around, people who find something enjoyable about you, even during your first impression, will gladly help you out:smoke: Just dont forget to be smart about who you ask!