I dont know what to do (pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mordecai, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Im using a 3.5 gallon single drip bucket with the pump on all the time. Flora Nova nutes at full strength. Half grow and half bloom. The plant is about a month old and was doing perfectly fine until I woke up to check on it and it looked like death. Im very upset because I filled the bucket with fresh water and nutes and also changed the pump schedule. I turned it on and left it on for a day, and also put it on a time for 4x a day... Nothing helped, its been 3 days and it looks the same. The leaves arent dried up at all and nothing other than the leaves is out of the ordinary.

Heres some pics to help
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I don't know much about drip systems but from those pics, those plants look toasted. What color are they? A well lit pic would help tell what's wrong.

3. looks like nute burn but not enough details/pictures I prefer soil :)

4. The color is a healthy green and the leaves are soft, so Im really confused.

5. Ah ok they're soft and droopy not crispy and shriveling. Well, a good color pic would still help a lot, but when my plants did that it was either not enough light or over watering. But like I said, I don't know much about drip systems so I don't know why I'm talking :rolleyes:

6. you get it figured out man? looks to be severly over watered. The whole leaf is not drooping though, what are your temps and the ph?

7. Your using Flora Nova nutes? why are you adding grow AND bloom? grow is only for veg and bloom for flower.

8. na, using holland secret 3 part formula, bada bng ,bada bing, bada bloom