i dont know what the fucks goin on but....

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Sep 15, 2006.

1. I'M FUCKIN LOVIN IT LIKE MICKEY D'S!!!!!!!!:hello:

lately life has been treating me hella good, looks like all the good shit i've done for people and always bein nice has finally paid off and my bad karma has taken a turn for the good, i've been makin damn good money from my "side job", like enough to be considered hood rich

and today, my car couldnt pass inspection or emissions without a few thousand dollars in work

so whats good about that? the state of pennsylvania is willing to pay half of any car i want up to 2000, and i found a sickass car for 1800, 94 ford taurus (i like em)

hell yea welfare, and on another sick note, this car will be in my name instead of it bein my dads car, and my dad called the insurance company and since i been on his plan for awhile i wont get raped on insurance, it'll be like 800 a year.

and since i have my own car i can finally get my own apartment like i've been wanting to forever

all i need now is a down ass chic n i'll be set, but i'm sure that'll come with the ever increasing pay of my "side job", cuz as of now i'm averaging 1600 a week.

:hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

2. Hell yah dude that's ill.

I too am having trouble finding a down ass chic man. All they do is be rediculous.

3. man thats badass lifes treatin ya good man

hope it keeps up:hello:

4. thats cool to see a more positive post usually it seems like somethin isnt goin your way

but if your makin 1600 a week man thats a lot of dough, why dont you get a lil more reliable car

5. Fuck yeah neg. I remember when you were down, but now your UP. I fucking happy for you man, I'm gonna smoke this bowl for you, and then grub some kick ass chicken stir-fry.

Ohh yeah, good luck finding a down ass chic, you know she's out there, you just haven't found her yet.

PEACE:smoking:

6. cuz at the current moment i aint gettin more than a few hundred dollars to spend out of that 1600, i wont get to truly enjoy the money til i get 5 pounds, and since it takes me about 2 weeks from the time i get money til the time i get my bud, that wont be until roughly.... 2 months from now, but at that point in time i'll be making a nice 20,000 dollars in profit every 2 months or so, and at that point i will buy myself a hella fine car. for now though i jus need somethin i got access to at any hour of the day, and like i said, i like the mid 90's ford taurus's, there hella comfortable and not expensive to insure or fix

7. i see now man thats cool

you gonna get the SHO or what haha my buddy used to have a green SHO ford taurus i think i 94 also maybe 95...i wish i blazed back then it was nice and big would ahve been good for a hot box

8. there you go man...you still hate god i know but he is doin something

9. Sounds like everything is going well so far, stay focused bro and I wish you luck :)

10. dude, taurus' are sick and whoever said they arent reliable is completly wrong my aunt has had a 93 taurus SHO for 13 years and that thing will still smoke a tuner.

11. mcdonalds sucks

12. Give this man a bong!:hello:

13. Haha no arguments here! :D

14. Negligent's GOTTA GET PAYED, biatch!

15. Good for you man, i remember all those threads of you complaining about your life and shit, im glad everythings working good for you now man. Just shows that you have to ride out bad spots in your life, and that they wont last forever even though it ALWAYS feels like it.

16. That's awesome man... I was down for a couple years and had allllll kinds of bad karma. I used to steal a lot of shit, as in, everything. Straightened out my priorities and my morals and started taking care of some stuff. Makin' good money off my side-job, not $10,000 a month because that's just not a risk I'm down with. Looks like I found a chill ass chick now too... it's not as if I haven't been looking for way too long. It feels good to have everything fall in to place, I'm sure you know the feeling now.

Stay Safe - Don't Deal With Snitches - Kill the Bitches

17. Man, glad to hear life is going good for you. And just so you and everybody else knows, there are a lotta down ass chics in the world. I happen to be one of em, so holla! Haha.

18. thats fuckin great :hello::hello: gonna sort my shithole life out soon, very fucked up atm

19. Thats real good to hear Neg.. bout time eh? Life is full of ups and downs man, its just one big circle ya kno.

Oh, and umm i'd be careful on what you post bout your buisness online, haha ya know what i mean?:cool: