I dont know what its like to be happy. Help me please

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenRush, Nov 29, 2013.

1. I've had a normal growing up I guess.

I've just forgotten how to be happy in so long. it use to be just Oh I'll smoke and I'll be ok. But even that's boring now, I've just had this really empty feeling inside the last month or so, nothing happened, I just woke up like that one day. I don't want to kill myself, but the thought always comes up in my head because it's like, people in my situation should feel this, but I don't.

I don't kwno if I'm depressed, bored or just looking for something new.

I know I'm not helping much but if anyone has any idea or has felt this way before

If it was a change in diet or whatever please suggest something, anything!

Much love GC!

2. Get some pussy

3. Did forget to mention, Yes I am still a virgin!

Virgin represent!

4. yeah you need o get some pussy and your life will feel whole again. 

5. Also havent masturbated in 3 weeks, would that effect it?

I must admit, I feel more pumped in the gym

6. Do you go out a lot? Meet some people man, get a girlfriend, make some new friends. I feel like its hard to be happy when its just you by yourself. (Assuming you don't already do all this). 

7. Lol just go get laid I promise ur probably getting all it necessities but sex :p

8. I must admit, I feel more pumped in the gym[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Everyday.

All I do is smoke weed and go to the gym ahah, might be the reason

10. Nah, getting laid isn't going to make you happier. Losing your virginity is a very underwhelming experience for a lot of us. A lot of hype.

Find a new hobby, get a job if you don't have one, experience new things.

11. I live on black coffee, cigarettes, and sex.

12. virgin represent to, but yeah just do something new and put all of your time and heart into it, being a virgin doesn't really matter girls want me anyways, but that also brings up another thing would you want to lose it to a random girl or a girl that matters?, doesn't really matter does it? hm... well good luck with whatever you find best for yourself #Life

13. You need a tolerance break and a hobby.

#RedEyeClub

14. Lose your virginity man its probably why you're depressed; I'd be depressed as well if I was 18± and had never had sex

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

15. The lesson here is that most agree that having sex is the cure for depression. I totally believe that. Side effects include: Becoming a sex obsessed creeper old dude, restless leg syndrome, jerking off in a convalescent center, thinking you should read 50 Shades of Grey for tips, and visiting the adult store Spanky's on Thanksgiving. You having sex is not going to work a miracle and bring you back from being down and out. Some introspection helps. And working hard can help you maintain, to learn to overcome the heartaches and pain- Inspectah Deck from the Wu taught me that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Sounds like Ur depressed, I've been there. Sucks I know, you just gotta think positive. Find something that helps you, Music helped me a lot. Stay positive, good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Get a pet dog

Dogs are awesome and gives you something to love and be awesome with. Pretty much gives you everything a woman does except sex, but that's why you tape a fleshlight to its back.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app