i dont know what it is, but i made it!

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Vzsel, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Sooo... I was originally gunna do a normal skirt, but how I planned it, messed up, so I decided too take the slash off and raise it up and put a pearl necklace on it so its like a tie?

Anyway you can wear any shirt under it. & now since this is done I can finally smoke a bowl and a cig. :smoke: enjoy.

ForumRunner_20120924_130646.png

2. Thank you!:)

3. I wish the fashion section was populaarr..

But I don't wanna spam the general everytime I make something :eek:

I'm not very proud of this project though.. its just something about it. I'm probably going too try and fix it tomorrow.

4. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']I wish the fashion section was populaarr..

But I don't wanna spam the general everytime I make something :eek:

I'm not very proud of this project though.. its just something about it. I'm probably going too try and fix it tomorrow.[/quote]

Yeahh I know what you meannn. Some sections just don't really have visitors lol. Do you make a lot of things?

5. Yes I do!

I've been procrastinating on my projects buuuut I've been gettin' there.

6. Haha cool :) you should post some pics of other things you've made in this thread

7. looks like an apron for someone way to skinny to have any use for an apron haha

8. [quote name='"Tokeup2day"']Haha cool :) you should post some pics of other things you've made in this thread[/quote]

Hah I have other threads for my creations.

9. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']

Hah I have other threads for my creations.[/quote]

I'll check them out :)

10. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']looks like an apron for someone way to skinny to have any use for an apron haha[/quote]

Thanks for your honesty! Yeah, again I'm not too fond with the outcome.. I'm probably gunna work more on it tomorrow. I love the idea I have going here, it just needs something.

11. I've seen other things you've made and I thinks it's cool that you like doing things like that .......

Cool
    Phones is it a case or a sticker

12. Yeah, keeps life interesting I mean, I work a 7.25/hr job, I'm a drug addict, and I'm not in college sooooo I guess this is doing something with my life :confused:

Anyway, it's a sticker! Dollahstore :)

13. interesting... self accepting drug addict...

14. [quote name='"CaptainCCC"']

interesting... self accepting drug addict...[/quote]

I know I'm a drug addict, maybe not as a 'hardcore' one, but I'm here. why would I deny it? I'm not proud of it, I'm not proud of the shit I do, but I'm not going too deny it too myself.

I'm just glad that I improved myself in the past years, I don't steal money from loved ones, I don't con people at gas stations anymore, nada.

I look at it this way, if I can get my shit done, and get my fix in a civilized matter, without cheating, stealing...then I will. If I notice I'm falling in some aspects, then I work on those before even thinkimg about drugs because I don't want too get sucked in that deeply. I can still control it, and I can see myself for a long time.

There's not a day where I don't get high... that's a drug addict too me, and if I can't get a fix, then I still smoke pot.

I don't know what your post was for, but it sounded condesending, so I had too defend myself.

15. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']

I know I'm a drug addict, maybe not as a 'hardcore' one, but I'm here. why would I deny it? I'm not proud of it, I'm not proud of the shit I do, but I'm not going too deny it too myself.

I'm just glad that I improved myself in the past years, I don't steal money from loved ones, I don't con people at gas stations anymore, nada.

I look at it this way, if I can get my shit done, and get my fix in a civilized matter, without cheating, stealing...then I will. If I notice I'm falling in some aspects, then I work on those before even thinkimg about drugs because I don't want too get sucked in that deeply. I can still control it, and I can see myself for a long time.

There's not a day where I don't get high... that's a drug addict too me, and if I can't get a fix, then I still smoke pot.

I don't know what your post was for, but it sounded condesending, so I had too defend myself.[/quote]

Well said

16. ahaahaah that boot is so awkwardly placed, like i'm just sitting here wondering how that boot every got placed in that position

how does that even happen

17. ^
    I was wonderin the same thing actually :p.

18. ahahahaa but the outfit is lovely

That's some scarlet o'hara shit!

19. I like your leg pose.....