I dont know much growing but want to learn

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kpeterson159, Oct 29, 2014.

1. alright, hey guys my name's kenny. Ive always loved smoking and recently it has become a large chunk of my life. So i'm at the point where id like to start growing my own, not for distribution purposes, but personal. so… what are some of the basics for a beginner grower? please save the criticisms, if theres anyone who's willing to share a wealth of knowledge, let me know! thanks

2. You're at the right spot dude! I'd suggest reading up on the stickies at the top of the page. There's more than enough information there to keep ya busy and learning dke quite a while.

Our grow is only going to be as good as the energy you're willing to out into it. Read, research, find a method you wanna try and research that. If you have any specific questions, post them here and any number of experienced growers would be more than happy to give you an answer.

Enjoy, and welcome to the city dude.

3. Invest well at first and your cost basis will bring itself down. Meaning if you start right, the price you are essentially paying to produce it will come down so don't be set off on how much it might take to start.

Also I hope you like reading.

How do you want to grow? Soil, organic, hydro, upsidedown?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum