Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i don't know if there has been a recent post about smoking parents...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by double_frick, Jan 29, 2009.

1. i've checked, can't find any...but anyway...

do you hide your smoking from your kids? i don't know how much i should hide my smoking with small children in the house...

is it a big secret in your house? or do your kids know about your smoking?

2. honestly, i think the demographic for this board is mostly teenagers. But as someone else stated in a unrelated post that you should treat it like anything else you wouldnt want your young kids seeing (like jerking off)

but that is my opinion and the values I was raised upon (I had no idea my parents smoked weed until I was 15 and found my dads stash, thats right around when I started smoking a ton of pot. My sister still doesnt know and she has never smoked weed. see the connection?) I guess it really depends on what you want for your kids, and no one can tell you that except yourself.

3. Lol I'm a senior in high school and I smoke everyday and my parents don't know. However, my dad also smokes and makes almost no effort to hide it. He keeps a bowl packed at all times in his car door compartment, and one time I found a quarter pound of some fire bud in his car. He even puts random nugs in this ceramic container in the bathroom and I always steal little bits along with zig zags and lighters :smoke:

4. wish i could find some of my dads stash... hes good at hiding though, i didnt find out till i was 15

5. If i ever have a kid, im not going to smoke in front of him/her. that would kind of be like pushing it on to them. But, if he/she were to get interested him/herself in it i wouldn't mind burning with them:smoking:

6. The thread about this is called "Heads with kids?" or something. search harder! its a few pages long at this point, i believe.