Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont know if its possible but...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TheHighLife, Mar 13, 2009.

1. what would happen if you boil a pipe ( a metal pipe ) in cream or some other heavy fat substance? One would think all the residue would break off and the fat in the cream would absorb it right? making the cream a super res hit in liquid form, thus being able to cook/make something with it anyone try or hear of this?

2. Making an edible with resin sounds terrible. If you're dry, scrape that shit, roll it in a ball and smoke it. Will taste like shit, but it will get you high.

and girl...invest in a glass piece (pipe, bubbler, bong it doesnt matter)! =D

3. that's so fucking disgusting.

you realize that'd be eating tar, right?

4. #4 TheHighLife, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    no i am not dry, i hate resin, i have plenty of glass pieces from bongs to pipes, but it was just thought that occurred to me when i was high( of course ). And i know for a fact there is people out there that love resin / resin hits. so yeah...

5. nice collection. My friend has a bong like the one in the middle that has the twisted tube. :hello:

edit: rofl why did you take off the picture?

6. caus ei thought i had a more recent one i was goign to put up but i guess not here it is again :
    IMG_0190.jpg