I don't know if I'm having a problem or not. (Pictures)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by QuasiDolo, Oct 8, 2012.

1. I posted this in the 'Indoor Grow' forum but I didn't get much help so I'm trying here:

Background:

Bag Seed, Week and 2 days old.
    I used Miracle Gro with the self releasing nutes
    Im using a 60w CFL as of now
    I water with room temp purified bottled water
    I grow in a small corner of my closet, no fan in my closest but I crack my door whenever I'm in the room and there's a fan there.
    And I give my plant 24hrs of light

For the first four days of my plant's life was great she was growing and I was watering, at the time I didn't know I bought the bag with self releasing nutes so I guess me watering it so much released too much nutes causing slight nute burn to the tips. 2 days ago I decided to just flush the soil COMPLETELY. Now my plant is just sitting here with a small curled third leaf and I don't know what to do about it. Oh this curled leaf at first was growing kind of hook like around the 4-5th day now its completely curled and kind of the reason why I flushed my soil in the first place. I also want to top my plant in the future like a little bonsai tree lol

Where do I go from here? Should I cut that leaf off? What kind of nutes should I get? I'm a college girl so I'm kind of on a budget so it'll be best if anything I have to buy comes from Walmart, Target or Lowe's.

PICTURES:
    The first three are of days 1-2 and 4 the next four are of day 5 the last two are today a week and 2 days old.

please look at EVERYTHING, I'm open to any other suggestions

2. Add pics..lol smoke another one.. :smoking:

3. It's definitely not good to use time release fert or any ferts this early.

I would just let it do it's thing for another 5 days or so and check on it again. Don't water it or anything at all. After it starts looking healthy enough to transplant, get yourself some different soil. Check the stickies in growing forums for different types, but i prefer Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil and Fox Farm trio fertilizer.

4. Hey Quasi, welcome to GC. :wave: Can't tell without pics, but it sounds to me like you are dealing with some issues from the fertilizer in the soil and probably from overwatering. If you're interested in growing organically, check out the link in my signature for an easy organic soil mix. This soil will provide for all your plant's nutritional needs-all you have to do is water with dechlorinated water. Plus you can reuse the soil over and over and it just gets better with time. For $40 you can have everything you need to grow for years (seriously) without spending any more money on soil or fertilizers.

Get some pictures up here and we'll figure out what's going on with your seedling.

5. Sorry about that:

Attached Files: