I dont know how to handle this...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Genith, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Long story short.. My dad has this great this great job opportunity that would pay off our family debts. He was going to be out of town for a couple months starting this Sunday. BUT he decided not to go cause both him and my mom think I have a serious problem with weed. Even though I quit.. They want me to go to rehab... They are both very closed minded. Iv tried to sit them down and talk to them as an adult about weed and laid out all the facts, but the more I try, the more they think im some crazy fiend and they think all the facts are actually lies.

I have a full time job at a software company, and never get into any trouble. They have caught me about 4 times the past 5 or so years, and it never effected me negatively.. I graduated early while I was smoking, and iv held a job since I finished high school. Before anyone says move out.. I plan to in a couple weeks, I just cant put up with it any more here. Every time I start to have a positive outlook on life, they are there to put me down.

Overall I just feel he is making such a stupid decision about not taking the job. I guess im just venting...

Crazy world we live in where people think a plants ruin lives.. its those people that believe its harmful that ruin the lives.

2. Your life, your decisions. If they dont like it they can fuck off.

3. If you aren't going to go to a rehab anyway (IDK why you would) why is you dad still staying?

4. So he can drug test me. My mom said she cant handle it. I already plan not to smoke till I move out.

5. You parents choose to be ignorant.
    You're over 18 they can't legally force you to take a drug test or give you any shit

6. Sounds like problem solved to me.

7. Its your life, move out and then smoke it up. :)

8. When are you moving out?

9. If you're self sufficient, then move out and tell them to go fuck themselves. If not, stay there until you can be and tell them to go fuck themselves. But most of all, don't leave without telling them to go fuck themselves.

10. I just don't want to see my dad pass up an awesome opportunity cause he thinks I have a serious problem. I love them both.. So I could never tell them to go fuck themselves.. I just can't stand to live with them any more. I'll move out in a month max. I wanna have some extra cash saved.