I dont know how to feel about this

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stevedreamer143, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Hey yall, i have this problem and idk how to address it. Judgement aside, i joined this romance singles tour in hopes of metting a potential partner. I know its all about meeting single women and choosing who you wanna be with right? Well, during the tour, i was exploring the city on my own for a bit and got to meet this woman in a coffee shop a couple of blocks from my hotel. We had a great time talking to each other and i know it’s a bit cliche but i think i fell inlove with her.

So, during the singles tour and meeting some lovely women, i couldnt stop thinking about that girl i met during my walk in the city. Luckily, i was able to get her number but i dont know how these things normally go while im on this tour. I’m planning to revisit on my own and meet with the girl again. Do you guys have any suggestions on what i should do? How should i feel about this whole thing?

2. Call her

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You didn't fall in love with her, you have a crush on her. As Hamato says, call her.

• Like Like x 3
  4. #4 Beef Supreme, Jan 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    I take it you're a little desperate, so it's easy to catch these heavy feelings when you've been alone enough but you'd be better off to dial it down. You don't even know her at this point. Truth told before I try to date or anything I try to get to a state of happiness and satisfaction that doesn't depend on others. Don't go into a relationship trying to find something you've been missing in your life because it will never work, satisfaction comes from within. You gotta be able to be alone, before you should be thinking of bringing someone else in.

Give it a few days then call her after 5 when shes off work at home relaxing, it'll increase your chances of success. Make it a short friendly/funny entertaining conversation with the goal of setting a date. Avoid texting/talking on the phone too much, gives up the mystery.

• Like Like x 2