I don't know how much I drank...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ZtX, Mar 27, 2009.

1. But I think I'm a lil drunk.

My friend brought over a bottle of whiskey and we kind of split it 4 ways.

I drank like 4-6 shots and drank a few mixes (I think, there was a lot of cups, haha).

So yeah.

2. congradulations

3. Um, ok?

4. stupid fucking pointless thread.

5. he's probably never gotten drunk before and he wants to know. chill

6. btw, gj, have fun and drink responsibly. try smoke some nugget while you're drunk man. you'll feel good haha. rub one out too :rolleyes:

7. go get in ur car and run into a preschool cause the road will be too narrow for you

8. what does he want to know?
    he didn't pose a question.

if he wants to know how much he drank, why the fuck would he ask GC?

9. I'm more a Vodka fan, does that make me a girly man?

10. you just like to get fucked up .. its alllll good

11. Vodka is my favorite.

I just drank what I had at hand.

And to everyone else (besides PsychiatricWard), you can suck on my balls, lol.

I'm just letting the city know because that's basically what everyone else here does. They post shit like, "I just took some adderalls" or "I'm getting fucked up on -insert name here- tonight."

It wasn't really a question, but I was planning on updating as the night went on... But I didn't get fucked up at all, so I didn't worry about it.

I think I have a high alcohol tolerance, and I've only drank once or twice. I drank probably around 5-7 shots of 40% alcohol whiskey and drank 1 or 2 cups of cola mixed with it and only got a very VERY slight buzz.

Later on I did take the oxycodones I had planned on taking... It was very stupid, imo, because they all had apap in them... But I'm fine now... I'm gonna be off of stuff besides alcohol for a while anyway most likely (a while as in like 1 or 2 weeks, haha).

I'm still feeling pretty good right now though. =]

12. When I'm high I've drank way too much (sometimes without food).
    It's like something just posses me and I can drink as much as I want :smoking:

Have fun being tipsy, and you should avoid driving!

If you haven't drank much before I suggest trying around to find something you like.
    I know I'll get sick off a few shots of tequilla, while my friend could drink from the bottle (ahhh, thinking about that disgust me).

Vodka is normally good for everyone mixed.... Oddly enough a lot of my friends hate shots of vodka, but they drink whisky and such straight.

Hope you had fun with the oxycodone. Hehe. I'm an opium noob here. I've ony taken a few vicodins and a bottle of paregoric (morhpine solution) before. But, if you need help with much else just ask.

13. congrats? welcome to my daily ritual

14. WOW you drank alcohol!!!? :cool:

15. sounds like a whimsically wonderful night!:confused_2:

16. [​IMG]

17. #17 speedball, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    OMG ARE YOU SO BUZZED?

fag. and no you dont have a high tolerance, you are just drinking PUSSY AMOUNTS and trying to talk like they'd drop a bull. man up, drink straight from the bottle. dont count by shots, count by bottles.

18. Lol how the hell do you propose I do that.

"Hey guys, fuck you bitches, I'm taking it all."

And the shots were like dixie cup sized anyway.. I drank at least a "red cup" and a half of that shit.

However, the oxycodones made me feel nice last night.

I did drive after they wore off a bit. They didn't make me feel amazing...

My oxy tolerance must be higher than I thought.

19. I have to agree, this is an unequivocally pointless thread.

20. yea im not getting that minute of my life back......:rolleyes: