Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I don't have friends :( Where can I get weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecrafter, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi. I go to a community college and have no friends here (northern chicago subs), so I don't know where to get weed.

I do have one amature dealer who I met through one of my classes who sold me an eighth of decent mids for only 25 bucks (1g is 20 bucks around here for mids), we were friends that one day when he sold it to me and then the next day he pretty much doesn't know me, so I don't know what's up. I can probably get some more of him if I asked, but who knows, plus not like he'll be my dealer forever anyway.

So I'm just wondering.. what do I need to do to find a dealer if I don't have friends/connections?

I can't just go around campus randomly asking kids if they know a dealer... right? I hope I don't have to do that, haha.

2. damn man, just try to get some friends, youre in college, its pretty fucking easy.

3. I try.
    First of all I'm not too social in real life to begin with

Second it's a community college. I only go to classes twice a week. Nobody is really looking for friends in a community college. Best you can usually do is class friends, but even then everyone in my classes is normal. No obvious smokers or anything

4. Dawg im in the same place you are. I really dont have any friends either. (Like 3-4 max.) I really dont have have any normal dealers but I STRONGLY am agaiinst you paying 20 a gram. You should never pay that much for some mids the dealer is ripping you off BAD.

5. Yeah man, look for people who you could relate with, hangout with them once sober, then next time ask if they smoke, or if they know people who could get it for you. Should be pretty easy man, college.

6. Damn I just wish there was a website like www.finddealersinyourarea.com lol..

But seriously, I could really use some advice other than to get friends :(

7. Hit up a party, ask everyone that is smoking to smoke with you (buy the mids from that friend first) and they'll say you have shitty herbs and stuff, so be like yeah I know I don't know any dealers

Do this and you'll have 7 dealers.

8. $20 a gram for mids up there??? Either you're getting jipped a bit or you live in a terrible area. Either way, i feel bad for you. :[

Anyway, I'd look for a local bar and just talk to some people. Look for people who are obvious stoners and say "hey man, you know where i can score some bud?" some people may get a bit defensive since many dealers don't like their names being tossed around, but I'm sure you'll eventually find someone who'll hook you up.

oh and webehigh.com may have some tips for your area.

9. #9 thecrafter, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    Again, community college.

It's complete different. And everyone lives an average of 20 miles away from one another.

I for example live 30 miles away from college. To get to that dealer/friend from my place takes almost an hour alone. If I go there from college it's about 20 min.

So I also have a location problem. No way I can afford to drive ~45 min to friends to hang out

It really is kind of the standard price here. I had a group of friends from high school (I hate them now and they hate me, long story. I tried asking for dealers from them too, no go) who I smoked with regularly and they had like a different dealer every time. And they all charged 20 bucks for a gram.

My current dealer who I said above (which I only got one order from him so far), says he can sell me a gram for around 10 bucks, so I guess he's being a good dude. Others might rip off, but that really does seem to be the standard

10. Do you have a designated smoking area in your school? Hang there man. I cant really give you advice on what to say but one day the opportunity will arise.

11. Whats the price of the good stuff up there man? thats hard stuff. Id just go with the 10 a gram i guess, least for awile, never know, sometimes dealers just pop up.

12. Well its not going to magicaly appear so either grow or get a new social life, thats basically all i can think of.:smoking::smoking:

13. I don't know, all I've done were mids through my previous group of friends in high school. I mean 25 for an eighth is very good for me anyway. I got it from him almost a month ago I think and I still have a week or two supply left. It's pretty good too, I'm happy with it.

I just got the vibe the next day that he didn't like me so I didn't really try to talk to him. The day after he sold me I asked if he wanted to come over to smoke and play some PS3 with me (he's a gamer) and he was like yeah man... next day he didn't come and didn't give me a call (he has my number, I didn't get his yet) and in class he just said yeah sorry man, didn't even give an explanation.

So since then I haven't talked to him. I'm def going to ask if he can still sell me shit next class (tuesday).

If you were a dealer, would you care if whoever is buying from you is annoying or not? I mean if you just didn't want to be friends with him, would you still sell him or would you fuck him off?

14. http://www.webehigh.com/

haha not exactly it... but maybe this can help someone out.

15. Lol okay i understand ur problem. Do you live in an area that has alot of gangs /thugs?

16. #16 Justen, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    Dude hit up SKATEPARKS. Everyone at em smokes bro. Just roll up there and meet some people. I'm not talking like the 16 year olds from your local highschool. If you are from a city (chicago?) where there is a lot of local shops your bound to meet some college aged skaters that probably have wicked hookups :devious:

17. ya unless that is a gram of dank don't pay over 10

18. Duuuude I am having the same problem! Same state, too! :hello:

But yeah, I asked my friend from high school who goes to my community college if she had any friends who smoked and she said yes, but then she just changed the subject! :confused:

Community college sucks tho, you plannin on transferring somewhurs else?

I do have a couple of friends at another college nearby who smoke, so I guess I could ask them, but I'm a girl and they're d00ds and I don't want them to think i'm a weirdo :eek:

Oh well, good luck to the both of us mate

19. CLC by chance? >.< :D

Neg, non of that around where I live.

20. Naw man, I'm in central Ill :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.