Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I don't have any way to get weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 123mac123, Mar 18, 2012.

1. The only dealer I knew stopped dealing, and now I have no idea where I can get my weed here in Edmonton Alberta Canada. None of my friend sno anyone becuase most of them dont smoke weed, and the oness that do got weed from the same guy, what can I do?

2. Start Growing...... :rolleyes:

3. This.

Or murder a gang banger and take his stash. :rolleyes:

4. Same thing everybody does in that situation: wait til you can find another dealer. When you meet people that seem like they might smoke, try and casually bring up weed and if they can get it for you, hell yeah. Meet the dealer as soon as you can though. Going through a middle-man is the quickest way to get fucked over bad. I've experienced my share of bad deals.

5. I had a middle man once before, but he was a good friend so at least I didn't get ripped off, but it was still a hassle. I would have to contact my friend to get some for me and he normally couldn't get any for a few days so I would be dry for days at a time.

6. Start growing. Same thing happened to me, just my guy got arrested instead.

7. Grow your own saves money & having to include other people anyway

8. Try looking online...dun dun dun lol

9. Dude I live in freaking Kansas and I can find dealers everywhere. You're telling me that you can't find one person? In CANADA?!

*facepalm*

10. Haha, edmonton? I live right near there, but my only dealer has been "busy partying" for 4 weeks now. Fuckin' cokehead =(