Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont get weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pinktalkingphish, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Alright so I'm new to weed and I have a few questions.

I have been smoking for around a month now and been experimenting with supposedly different types of weed. I think they were mostly indicas but I can't really tell. The first time I smoked weed, I almost had a panic attack and i'm not really sure why. After that first time though it has mostly just made me tired and put me in a confused state of mind. So far the best time I had smoking weed was watching a sunset in a nearby park while eating a jimmy johns blt and listening to plastic beach by the gorillaz. It was actually a really good time but i'm not sure if I enjoyed my self due to the weed or due to the view, the food, and the music. To make sure I was actually getting high I tried to smoke a full gram in one sitting. I was definitely stoned but i just ended up falling asleep lol. I guess what i'm trying to say is that i don't really get weed. It doesn't make sense to me. The only thing i know for sure is that food tastes amazing when you're high but thats about it. Maybe my expectations are too high. I was always told that it would make me one with the universe and open up my mind. But really i just get hungry and tired and eventually just fall asleep. Am i just someone who doesn't enjoy weed or am i just smoking bad stuff. is there anytype of weed you guys can suggest? maybe something that gets my thoughts running?

Thanks

pinktalkingphish

2. I'm assuming you're in a non legal state so your options are very limited. There are strong strains out there that will make you feel more open and spiritual but it honestly depends on the person themselves. Not everyone will act or feel the same when they smoke. Also if you're new to smoking any type of bud will put you in a spaced out, sleepy mood.

Weed isn't like hallucinations that will completely alter the way you see things and I think that's what your expecting, there's a very few percentile that have experienced that but it's not really common.

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

3. Nope you kinda got it right on the money actually.

Sent from this guy

4. Post a pic of the weed you smoke

5. well indicas make you tired so thats not surprising but think of weed as more of an enhancer. it's not like acid or anything which will actually make you trip balls

6. then again i do get pretty ripped not so much visual as it is cerebral and uplifting.. keeps me sane and i almost went insane at the interview/orientation today ,,, this stoner has got himself a job.

7. Nature looks more beautiful, food tastes better, sex feels better, and just things in general are more enjoyable. That's what I get from weed. I've never had any spiritual (nor do I care to) experiences from smoking. I don't know exactly what you do when you're high, but find things that are normally exciting and do them while high. You'll probably "get" weed then.

8. it may be that you havent experianced a high you like.
    there are hundreds or thousands of different highs,
    I personally LOVE low grade weed with no smell expect a sugary sweet smell.
    that stuff makes my vision sharper and have more energy.

on the other hand high grade kush makes me hungry and tired and in a sour mood.

Its whatever floats your boat pick your poison ;).

9. I'm face palming hard as fuck and then again trying to decide if troll or not.

Cannabis doesn't open up your mind and this and that. People do it to themselves.
    There a bunch of idiots that smoke weed and do other hallucinogens that gain no spiritual or intellectual insight.
    It's based upon the person and their motives to doing the drug and what they seek to gain, if anything at all.

Cannabis and meditation is great though. Look deeper if youre trying find a deeper meaning. You're thinking superficial.

10. I think you should think of weed as less of a drug, and more as an inspiration.

Maybe an inspiration to open up your mind more to those things, or to look at life differently.

Try to enjoy it more, rather than ensure that you're getting stoned, you really don't need much at all to get high, take a hit, wait a little while, and repeat.

11. Fined a high-grade sativa for $15-20 a gram
    and smoke it all at once in a blunt. 

It'll make you feel a lot different from those lower grade indos

12. Weed isn't for everyone.  Don't force yourself into liking something just because your friends do it, or it is cool.  But I would give it a few more shots before final judgement.  My first few times were not all that fun, but then on my fourth or fifth time it all came together and I loved it.  Been smoking daily ever since.  20+yrs.

13. haha, weed an inspiration.

good way of putting it but when your burnt out after a nice long session... its definitely a drug

14. Text Wall City up in here. How about some paragraphs

15. I just found ''my weed''. Low thc high cdb.

16. boooom, i only really got high for the first time after smoking a blunt instead of a harsh ass glass spoon, you should roll a blunt OP if you think you can (lmao i cant)

and everytime since then anytime i smoke a blunt with ppl i get absolutely wrecked

17. Thats the point of weed, You go with your friends, smoke, eat, watch TV, Play some games, and eventually go to sleep.
    I'm not suggesting that you do this, but I have been high in school a few times and personally I find it alot of fun, but wait until your more experienced, know how it effects you, and know you can have conversations with people (Parents, Teachers, Authority, ect...) without giving it away.

18. Lol real psychadelics will open your mind, weeds not even mind altering to me, its just a hobby. If you don't like the way it feels, don't smoke it.

Congrats on the employment!
    [​IMG]

20. #20 iVapeTooMuch, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    It sounds like you're smoking too much for someone with a low tolerance. Try smoking less and maybe you won't knock out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum