Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont get very high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeTheKiffer, Dec 8, 2011.

1. To the point: I ate a shit tone of home made edibles: pumpkin ice cream and a lot of fudge, all very medicinally potent. two hours later and my eyes are shit as fuck red but im not feeling any of the effects from say smoking i.e. happiness, laughing, having a good time. because right now, im not happy or unhappy im just chilln but its not really what id call a fun high. so i dont know what is up. i think i have a really low ceiling for cannabis meaning theres a limit to how high i can get and that limit is set very low. it seems that i hit my ceailing after 5+ bowls and when i do that im usually just quiet, and i feel normal. its very hard to describe, and i think im fucked out of my mind i just dont know it yet lol :D