Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I don't get it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinStangs, Jul 13, 2011.

1. I have to pass a drug test in order to enlist in the Navy. Last time I smoked was June 5, like 38 days ago. And I'm still dirty! I took a piss test 30 minutes ago at the recruiters office and popped. What happened to this 30 day stuff? I have been excercising and drinking water daily. Just to prove it, I've lost 10 pounds since the beginning of June. It makes no sense to me, at all. 5'11 205 pounds

2. How often did you smoke before that

3. #3 BlazinStangs, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Quite a bit :D Like every day for 3 weeks straight before I quit, we had a tooon of medical in town. Before that, at least twice a week

4. I was listening to Loveline the other night and a guy called in and said he failed a test after 5 months :/ Craaaazy

5. Well for one, you're a little heavy for your height, that could mess with your detox times.

6. #6 BlazinStangs, Jul 13, 2011
    I realize this, but I've lost weight and been out in the sun every day, sweating my ass off. It's whatever, not a big deal

7. I think when you lose weight it can mess up your detox.

8. #8 BlazinStangs, Jul 13, 2011
    How does that even make sense? Not hating, but everybody says excercise helps..

9. You clearly had a lot of THC in your system. How much of your weight is body fat though? THC stored in fat. If you have a lot of fat, it's going to take longer to get clean. 30 days is standard for the AVERAGE person, but everyone is different. Some people can get clean in 15 days, some people can be still dirty after 2 months.

10. i was in jail for 40 days and dropped dirty the day I got out. I think it has alot to do with metabolism.

11. dude dont join the navy wtf is wrong with you????? why do u want the government to own you?

12. Exercise causes fat burning which RELEASES thc into your piss. Gotta get into fat storing mode aka fat couch potato mode days before a test to reduce measurable thc in system

13. I'm not sure man but something about a change in your body make up you know? I'm not positive but that could be it man.

14. Typical ignorant response. You should thank him for protecting our country.

15. even for his weight, height, build, smoking habbits, etc... 35+ days should be enough. Try in 1 week and see what happens. Nothing you can do other than just wait and let the process do its thanggg.

16. Metabolism doesn't matter.

17. well when protecting our country means killing innocent lives and being posted up in countries we have no business being in and taking taxpayer money to fund Wars being fought for reasons the public doesn't know about because the government lies then id rather have no type of military and let the chips fall where they may...the world is in a fucked up place right now and there shouldn't even be a need for any type of military anywhere. so , "you should thank him for protecting our country." is a oxi-moron because all this does is protect the War instead of peace, to divide instead of unify. so you sir are the ignorant one and like so many others need to WAKE UP!!!!!!

18. whatt???? bro you can be set for life just by being in the navy. they pay for college

thats like saying, why would you want to do something in your life....

the gov't owns us all if you havent noticed.

19. yes they own us all but why would u want them to own you MORE???? i mean now i can smoke and chill and do wat i want for the most part even though i must function in this world designed by governments. im in here in my room hitting my bongs...but if i were to join the navy or something then theres goes all that freedom and now i eat sleep and shit when they say, cant smoke, cant do this do that,,,,cmon man????? did u even think before u posted that comment?

20. #20 Iceman420, Jul 13, 2011
    First, I understand where your coming from. Yes, the government isn't great, but that's life. But either way, I still respect the troops because they're erisking their' lives. They are doing that because they are standing up for what they believe. Respect for ones country does not always mean for government.
    I'm sorry, but you just sound like a tin foil conspiracy theorist. You want to convince someone? Improve your grammar. No one will take you seriously with that type of spelling.