I don't get it

Discussion in 'General' started by cannabis, Apr 14, 2009.

1. How can headphones get so fucking tangled just by being in your pocket??? It's like no matter what you're doing if they're in your pocket they'll get tangled...I'll put them in my pocket before a class doing nothing but sitting down or something and yet when i grab them it's like i'm pulling out a pile of white pubes outta my pocket :mad:

2. So true. I can't understand how knots can be tied just from a small amount of movement.

Like how can my headphones make a loop and pull itself through aforementioned loop while in my pocket.

:confused:

3. So true! I fucking hate that. Untangling them is so annoying...

4. I'm slightly neurotic about having left channel for left ear and right channel for right ear. I'm going to become a gazillionaire when I design headphones/earbuds that automatically adjust for the appropriate ear.

5. I wonder this everyday :confused:

6. Haha you should put a mini-camera in your pocket to record how they get tangled...

7. I'd buy em, we need to look into this asap :smoke:

8. its actually the pocket-gnomes
    when your not looking, they jump in your pocket and tangle your headphones.
    the only way to stop them is if you keep a basil leaf if each pocket.
    trust me, it works

9. I assume these are relatives to the creatures that steal your keys when you're running late?

10. Those are the same fuckers that steal single socks out of the dryer, leaving you with pairs of socks that never match.