i dont get it...

Discussion in 'General' started by BillyBongThortn, May 1, 2003.

1. Fuckin cool!!!!!!

2. That was kind of fun!

3. Wow!!! That was fantabulous!!

4. COOL! ITS THE WEBSITE FOR THAT TRIPPY KIDS SHOW I SAW THE OTHER DAY! YAY!

sorry for shouting... im just really excited! :D

im going to play with it some more! heheheheh

5. thats sweet! click on those wierd lookin things towars the right. they start dancing n' shit:D.

6. the apple catching stage is sweet, and the bike horn is some funny shit!

7. that would be so fun to play while baked:D

8. that was my point.. i can see how it would be neat if you were high.. but i just dont get it

9. haha thats kewl! it changes scenes every time u move the mouseto the bottom! kewl!

10. ok im freaking out now.. i got to a point to where there was this wheelbarrow there and this dude had to catch the apples then fill up the wheelbarrow.. so i fills up the wheelbarrow and another empty one comes wheeling in and it makes me fill that one up too.. and i didnt ever score points :( this is scaring me

11. thats one of the things i really love about it. there's no score, no one to beat, nothing to kill.... its just good, clean, trippy fun. just what the kids need. :D

totally.

i wish i was totally spazzed on some charas and northern lights and bubblegum... then played with it. i could spend ages just making kewl tunes with the bubbles.

has anyone else seen the TV show of it?
    half (more) each episode is just made of completely trippy stuff with the "boohbahs" jumping around, spinning, dancing and making cute noises and music. then a couple of surreal segments with the people you see on the site, who all have strange names like Mr Man, Sister, Brother, etc.

i know its a bit of a cliche to say this but...

they musta been smoking some crazy shit when they came up with that. ( i actually think they took LSD laced XTC pills :D )

12. man, that looks like some stuff id LOVE to watch endlessly if i was rolling or even just faded. but yeah, i don't get it either.