I don't get high anymore??

Discussion in 'General' started by iDrumLikeCrazy, Mar 5, 2013.

1. I apologize for posting this here... the forum won't let me post a thread in Tokers Q&A For some reason even though I have 10+ posts...

Anywho.

This is really starting to piss me off. I've always had a high tolerance for just about anything. Lately, however, it's really pissing me off with bud like I just do not get where I want to be no matter how much I smoke it seems. I quit smoking bud in 2011 for six months + and nothing changed tolerance-wise. I was so pissed haha. Quit again in like late 2012 for a month, again, no tolerance change. It's just not worth it anymore to buy bud it seems... this is really irritating cuz I miss just getting high as fuck and doing my thing but I just feel burnt out when I smoke a lot now... no fun really. Please help? Anyone else feel the same way?

2. i dunno i felt like that for a while but im back on my game i mean personally i cannot get stupid stoned like i used to unless i smoke like maybe 3+ blunts of some dank dank. : P don't feel bad all i can say is find dank weed or vape it i hear vaporizers get you suuuuper high?

3. Ive never had this problem, maybe cause I get the best weed canada has to offer. Come see my ill change that completely hahaha

4. yeah it's just getting annoying haha smoking gets literally boring after a few bowls or whatever... it's like i'm wasting time just hitting it over and over and not really going anywhere with my high... grr.

5. I'm starting to feel like this. Vaping anywhere from one to four bowls in my DBV now. And that's with stirring each bowl 2-3 times too. That's way too much. I think after a while regardless of tolerance we just get used to the effects of being high that it almost feels normal. Like my eyes are red as fuck and I look high but I don't feel as high as I should.

6. yeah idk what i'm going to do haha don't really wanna quit but i will if this keeps up... can't wait to get some mush in a few weeks when they're done colonizing ^.^

7. yeah im going through the same exact thing i just came off a 9 month hiatus last month and the first blunt of some reggie got me blown for like 3 hours which was cool but now its like I might feel the come up of the high for like ten minutes maybe then it just gets stuck for anither ten minutes in the come up feel and i dont really feel high anymore and smoking 3 or 4 bowls just kind of mkes me wanna eat and pass out afterward..really sucks...my perception of tv and music doesnt really change either so its definantly not the highs that I used to get. Ive only been smoking for about a year in total too. And I pretty much only smoke dank

8. Hahah Spanky that's exactly what I'm talking about with the TV n shit ^.^ Yeah seriously though.

9. I don't understand high any more either.