I dont get dancing.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Crunge, Oct 6, 2013.

1. I am a musician. I play many many instruments. I have not once in my life felt the urge to get up and dance to any form of music. I just don't understand the point of dancing. I'd rather just sit there and listen to the music. Is anyone else this way, or am I alone.

2. Closest thing to dancing i ever feel the urge to do is pretend im in a music video listening to a song. This only kicks in when i am completely ripped out of my mind.

3. I would school you but it might take a while

4. Gangstas don't dance. They lean wit it, rock wit it.

5. Aint nothing I want to do more sometimes then just get up and jam out to some music I like, which may be considered dancing by some

6. I only dance when high on a good sativa
    Hell, I was dancing and walking without music for a whole year hahaha
    Just try it man... You dont need music to dance, just like you dpnt meed tp dance to musoc

7. I interpret music logically as opposed to emotionally I guess. I mean, I'll do the occasional head bob but that's it.

8. Yeah, I dance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX_-rhFvq5Y

i think i'm the same way.

except when i've got a head full of drugs. then i may move around to the music, but i don't think anyone would call it dancing.

10. I love getting high and dancing like a mad woman. It's fun. I love not being high and dancing. I sort of feel like its something you're born with. My son is 19 months and dances to EVERYTHING. Any type of music and sometimes he confuses anything rhythmic with music like the dryer and dances to that as well. He didn't have to be taught, he just started doing it.

i'm almost envious of this; for when i tried dancing in the past, i was too self-conscious to allow myself to enjoy the activity.

12. #12 retreat, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
    When you start talking like no one is listening
    Singing as if no one can hear
    You will want to dance like a fool without a care in the world.  It is a release of energy and no one care...no rules. 

Just drink or smoke more and move around, you may find you like it!

13. the only dancing i do is in the pit at a metal concert if you can call that dancing or headbanging

14. The last time I got high and rocked the fuck out, I headbanged for like 4 minutes straight and ended up pulling a muscle. It was awesome and painful at the same time.

15. [quote name="The Crunge" post="18786319" timestamp="1381029277"]I am a musician. I play many many instruments. I have not once in my life felt the urge to get up and dance to any form of music. I just don't understand the point of dancing. I'd rather just sit there and listen to the music. Is anyone else this way, or am I alone.[
    Search two-one by volumes

16. Every time something electronic or just catchy comes on I just start fist bumping and flailing. And especially when I'm high.

17. Yeah I dance like darunia in ocarina of time when link plays sarias song.

18. That must pull all the bitches.

OP The point is to just enjoy yourself.  It's a great alternative to standing looking bored at a live music show.

19. I don't really get dancing either, like i just don't see the point. though i do fucking love headbanging and moshing at metal concerts, you get to listen to awesome music and get out all the rage and aggression.

20. #20 himan235, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
    :( I could never dance I've ever really dance and last time was at high school prom 

but I guarantee if you have a few drinks you'll be dancing like a burnt out midlife crisis on a caribbean cruise, shits hilarious if you ever get the chance to see