I dont feel the least bit bad for people who are stupid...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MasterChief420, Aug 2, 2011.

1. That's probably the worst excuse i have ever heard for being underage bye bye your still getting banned :rolleyes:

2. byebyebyebyebyebyebyebye :wave:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMq_MIiWL9Y]‪who's the bitch now‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

3. You bought a dutch or game or swisher or black and mild or something else, not a blunt.

Blunts are what you smoke after the weed is in it.

4. Superjoint doesn't like minors... Nice meeting you tho

Your not helping the situation ;)

5. Yeah I know a few indiscreet people. My favored dealer always brings me to his place because he knows I will chill with him for a while before bailing. I am the only one allowed to buy at his house. Everybody is drop off/pick up in public. He doesn't want a constant stream of people in and out. He is very discreet.

On the flip side several dealers I have met are not as discreet. Even a lot of smokers I know are not discreet. I always operate with a high level of secrecy because I can't be caught.

6. Quote:

FORUM RULES

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' check box and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.

If you are under the age of 18, YOU MUST LEAVE NOW.
    We are serious about this.

If at anytime you make it known that you are under the age of 18, we will delete your account and all of your posts. This is not a joke. Please come back when you are over 18. Although the administrators and moderators of Grasscity.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Grasscity.com or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. It is strictly prohibited to post any message related to drug-exchange, trafficking or drug-dealing. The owners of Grasscity.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

By clicking the Agree button, you confirm that you are over the age of 18.
    FORUM RULES

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' check box and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.

If you are under the age of 18, YOU MUST LEAVE NOW.
    We are serious about this.

If at anytime you make it known that you are under the age of 18, we will delete your account and all of your posts. This is not a joke. Please come back when you are over 18. Although the administrators and moderators of Grasscity.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Grasscity.com or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. It is strictly prohibited to post any message related to drug-exchange, trafficking or drug-dealing. The owners of Grasscity.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

By clicking the Agree button, you confirm that you are over the age of 18.

End Quote..

Shoulda just said no op.. :wave:

7. Dude you are so wrong. Blunts are something you can buy at a store. Its not a blunt just because it has weed in it. Ever heard of a Philly Blunt? It says blunt on the wrapper and there is definitely no weed in it.
    [​IMG]

8. How do so many people miss those two parts? I saw it immediately when I first signed up

9. haha this made me literally LOL -- everything you named is a blunt.

10. #30 Treycrll, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Everybody is stupid in their own way. You just got to go with the flow and what happens happens.

11. #31 Verdurous, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hey, OP doesn't feel the least bit sorry for you, FYI.

It isn't about maturity...

12. I feel like this is troll or epic irony, because this guy's name is Raw Toast

there is no such thing as raw toast, as toast is inherently the finished product of putting bread in a toaster

13. #33 Verdurous, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Maybe he means toast without butter or anything on it yet.

14. That would be plain toast

15. I think it would just be toasted bread lol

16. Here comes the banhammer!!!! :wave:

17. It already came through and left

18. I love how everyone is so uptight and feels the need to call out that kid for his age, whatever let him get banned...
    but all you "adults" which are really just grown up kids, are so uptight about it and everyone must voice their very important opinion on his age..and after he gets banned you still continue lol

fucking jokers calling yourselves "counter culture" but so fucking up tight its un believable, all so concerned for the "forum owner" lol
    let "forum owner" worry, your not "forum owner"

anal much?

19. I didnt know that between 16 and 18 a lot of information can be gained on feelings on people who are stupid...

20. hahahaha XD