I dont even smoke.

Discussion in 'General' started by Zorf, Oct 15, 2012.

1. [quote name='"stneod"']smoke or join reddit[/quote]

wtf is reddit?

2. [quote name='"Zorf"']

That's the way I feel. You said her? Do you assume I'm the girl in my avatar?! Lol that's not me if that's what you thought![/quote]

I'm a girl so unless I know you are a guy then I'll defer to girl. My bad.

3. [quote name='"zoomme"']

I'm a girl so unless I know you are a guy then I'll defer to girl. My bad.[/quote]

Oh, you're all good. But yeah I'm male

4. Eat a brownie

That's what I did before my first time smoking

It got me so high I had no idea what was going on my friend just drove me around and we went to panda express and I got home and ate a cheeseburger and then threw up cause i'm pretty sure the brownie was like a month old.

5. So what's holding you back? Are you still in H.S.?

6. Can't tell if srs or troll..?

7. why? some people doesn't enjoy it so much the first times, you gotta give it time

8. Damn, this guy came for info. Not a bunch of jokes. If you are actually serious, because I am slightly confused by your other posts, then I am here to answer some question. I'm sure others are too.

9. Yeah dude just ask what you want to know

10. Hi Zorf, while you are "sitting on the fence" about using cannabis, may I suggest some reading for you? Just click that first link in my sig and start reading the titles you find. :D

Some will be incomprehensible :confused: - just skip by them- there are plenty in plain English! I think you will be amazed about what cannabis can do, besides get you high! :eek:

Granny :wave:

11. dont worry op i dont smoke weed either. you can kickit here without ganja smoke in your head. you should try it tho:smoke:

12. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Hi Zorf, while you are "sitting on the fence" about using cannabis, may I suggest some reading for you? Just click that first link in my sig and start reading the titles you find. :D

Some will be incomprehensible :confused: - just skip by them- there are plenty in plain English! I think you will be amazed about what cannabis can do, besides get you high! :eek:

Granny :wave:[/quote]

Haha I was hoping you would show up Granny. :D

13. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']So what's holding you back? Are you still in H.S.?[/quote]

Nah just not the best time right now I guess,idk.

14. [quote name='"Nk310"']Can't tell if srs or troll..?[/quote]

Why would I be trolling?

15. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Hi Zorf, while you are "sitting on the fence" about using cannabis, may I suggest some reading for you? Just click that first link in my sig and start reading the titles you find. :D

Granny :wave:[/quote]

Thanks Granny!

16. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eO5U_uN7DQ&feature=related[/ame]
    [​IMG]

17. best song everrrrrrrr

18. [quote name='"TrapShit09"']

best song everrrrrrrr[/quote]

lol I'm not too sure how that has to do with anything, but it made me chuckle.