I dont even smoke.

Discussion in 'General' started by Zorf, Oct 15, 2012.

1. I have never smoked weed in my life. Never smoke but I am very interested in the topic. I have tried to grow but said "fuck it, too much commitment" I have friends who toke and my dad does. I've never tried to buy weed, I can right now, don't know what's holdin me back. I created an account here because I stumbled upon this forum and thought it waas pretty damn cool, the fact that its a weed forum is irrelevant in my mind. I don't consume cannabis but I back it up when I can and try to inform people. I am not a poseur I can asure you that.

2. smmmmoooooooookkkkeeeeee
    smoke
    smoooooke

3. Ummmm........okay?

4. Dont start til after college. Itll be oh so much sweeter with a degree in hand

5. you need some help gettin high or somethin?

You can't just start growing that shit cray

Thats like losign your virginity before you even kiss a girl, unless you were looking for money

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HCdRk0o5yk]Family Guy - Smoke! - YouTube[/ame]

7. It's ok dude. We believe you that you don't smoke. We not so ignorant as to think that there are people who dont ingest cannabis.

8. [quote name='"stneod"']smmmmoooooooookkkkeeeeee
    smoke
    smoooooke[/quote]

I get this feeling.... your telling me not to smoke....

9. please dont be another troll thread, your avatars got me hooked

10. Try it with a trusted friend and see if you like it. Take it slow and enjoy yourself. Well don't try if you don't want to, you gotta decide lol.

11. [quote name='"Acidphere"']you need some help gettin high or somethin?

You can't just start growing that shit cray

Thats like losign your virginity before you even kiss a girl, unless you were looking for money[/quote]

Well damn I don't see the problem with that?

12. [quote name='"Acidphere"']please dont be another troll thread, your avatars got me hooked[/quote]

Lol. Cute, isn't she?

13. Thiers not a problem with it, Goodluck being anywhere near good if you havent even kissed it, you know what im saying.
    you must smoke it to know what the fuck your even growing.

14. ummm, no not really. sorry

15. I disagree about growing if you don't smoke. I think it's totally feasible. Her Dad smokes, let him be her test dummy. If you aren't smoking your own shit there can be some good money to be made I suppose.

16. [quote name='"zoomme"']I disagree about growing if you don't smoke. I think it's totally feasible. Her Dad smokes, let him be her test dummy. If you aren't smoking your own shit there can be some good money to be made I suppose.[/quote]

That's the way I feel. You said her? Do you assume I'm the girl in my avatar?! Lol that's not me if that's what you thought!

17. [quote name='"Acidphere"']

ummm, no not really. sorry[/quote]

Lol I was being sarcastic.

18. smoke or join reddit