Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I don't even smoke like that anymore

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Recently I find it not as fun to smoke anymore I guess. Ever since I took a 1 day and 7 week t-break for 4/20 I haven't been smoking as much primarily because I don't feel like putting up with my dealer's shit and there's no dank around that fits my needs just weird ass mids. I guess this is good because my mom-mom was catching on to what I was doing and i'm more focused on school work. I'm currently working on growing my own legit quality shit, so it sorta sucks that I gotta wait 10 weeks+ for the plants to grow and get them harvested and cured. Am I in the same boat here?

2. dank is always aroound u just needa find the people who slang it. also i wouldnt expect the greatest weed out of your first (just guessing) try at growing, but it will still be cool

3. My advice would be to make more friends who are drug users and naturally you will make more connections to good herb. You live in Pennsylvania which is one state over from me...there is definitely good medical coming in from Michigan just have to know the right people.