i dont even need girls.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by C0LT, Mar 15, 2012.

1. so i pretty much am high the majority of the time. i notice that i dont really even try with girls. like it just doesnt interest me. like i still find certain girls attractive and shit but it just seems like im not even interested in any type of relationship, hooking up like that type of shit. id rather just find a smoking partner or just get high on my own. i guess im a loner stoner, always was too. anyone else feel this way?

2. I don't NEED girls either, but regardless I think everyone should put some initiative into it from time to time. I know personally, if I was high all the time I'd feel the same way. But that's one of the reasons I don't smoke anymore. It allows me to be indifferent towards a number of things.

3. I was like this last year but once I had some steady ass coming in and out, I kinda got used to it. But I'm not the type of person that NEEDS sex or w.e. But when it comes.. best believe I'm going in.

4. lol yeah most times im talking to any girl im just there baked and just slurring and zoning out. i think they must think im retarded haahhaha. sometimes i just look for like companionship ya feel me?

5. Even if you want companionship, shit not even just with a girl, with anyone, you shouldn't be "slurring and zoning out."

6. Yeah I feel the same way too. My favorite thing about being a loner is the peace and quiet.

7. fuck that, thats how you end up alone 70 and talking to yourself LOL

8. yea pretty much.... but when my high runs up its a diff story.

9. I'd get bored and depressed if i lived your lifestyle. I say this because i was bored and depressed when i lived your lifestyle

10. when i saw this thread i was surprised it wasn't jamesthefreak

11. One day you'll find an amazing girl that you have really good chemistry with that will care about you more than you can even imagine right now and probably then either and you will learn to be "interested" in them if you haven't been already haha.

12. [quote name='"cronicdemonic"']I'd get bored and depressed if i lived your lifestyle. I say this because i was bored and depressed when i lived your lifestyle[/quote]

This

I tried it for about 8 months and went into a depression

Two halves make a whole. You need the chemicals your brain gives off that only girls can stimulate to stay sane

13. Ok I'll be an asshole and say this..:D
    -Gay!

14. [quote name='"TonyCartman"']Ok I'll be an asshole and say this..:D
    -Gay![/quote]

Maybe he is unisexual

15. [quote name='"Alrex"']

Maybe he is unisexual[/quote]

More like a-sexual or whatever u call them :D

16. No you don't, I'm not depressed at all and been like this all my life.

17. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']

No you don't, I'm not depressed at all and been like this all my life.[/quote]

I didn't know I was depressed until I was loved for the first time

18. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']Yeah I feel the same way too. My favorite thing about being a loner is the peace and quiet.[/quote]

I have to go with this. You never have to call that person, don't have to text anyone, email anyone, worry about whether they are happy, whether you are happy, etc. I've noticed since being single or the first time in three years, I don't have any friends really, rarely to out unless it's with family, and after I drop my daughter off back at her mothers, I get high, watch tv/read for an hour, and go to sleep...and I'm perfectly content like that...

No one bothers me, my life has been a LOT less stressful, etc. I mean, if I were to fall for someone, I wouldn't fight it, but I've got no problems being by myself :)