Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

I don't even know what to say about this video.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Paper Navigator, May 22, 2010.

1. Mr. Stotch: There are you happy now Butters? There's no such thing as ghost so you have nothing to be afraid of... except for SUPER AIDs.

There was another thread on this video and on it I was curious as to how they are NOW saying pot is comparable to cocaine/crack cocaine when the drug scheduling system has been saying that normal pot was already more dangerous and with no medical benefits in comparison to cocaine/crack-cocaine. This is an obvious reaction to what's going on in California. People are so stupid. Why can't they see that this very thing actually undermines the drug scheduling system?? Why isn't this making people scratch their hands and go "huh?" This pisses me off.

I'm going to start doing crack-cocaine now since it's schedule II while pot has been at schedule I.

2. wow these people are so fucking retarded this shows how little they know. Kush refers to the plants fucking origin dumbass's. the plants from northern india in the mountains kush doesn't meen shit it's just dealers trying to jack-up prices just like with
    'dro'. and the only reason it so potent is because the plants so god damn small not because its "super pot". god this bullshit pisses me off the shit they got as 'kush' is probably a 50/50 mix fucking dumbass's :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

3. One thing doesn't add up :confused:

make it illegal and harsh penalties for OMGWTFBBQ SUPER POT

- Kid (School, work, college, etc) has some and is just a casual smoker, family knows but doesn't mind, only smokes with some buds or at home and is responsible.
    - Kid gets caught with OMGWTFBBQ SUPER POT
    - Kid's life is ruined, loses job, school and family is torn apart in legal system.

Wow DEA, looks like little Johnny is safer now :hello:

4. Prohibition works. :rolleyes:

5. Comparable to crack cocaine?! On what fucking level?? Maybe because of their state of matter. Omg weed is a solid like cocaine.. it must be horrible!

I literally pray to God that weed is legalized and we can attempt to put a dent on our national debt. And solve 678678 more problems that we wouldnt have if we didnt put a ban on the worlds most useful plant.

I still dont get how you can send someone to jail for carrying flowers in their pocket.

Fuck the goverment. Or at least the ignorant ones.

6. Sily RWK Nova, the other drugs aren't as powerful a Super Pot, those 400k deaths a year from alcohol and another thousands for tobacco use as well as the ease of overdosing and addiction of cocaine and meth aren't nearly as bad Super Pot.
    /sarcasm

But in all seriousness, because they're scared, they KNOW the truth is spreading like a virus..knowledge is infectious and once people realize these lies, not even High school reporting style of NBC can stop it.

7. You got the deaths from alcohol and tobacco mixed up, but yeah, fo sho.

8. I could do nothing but laugh at that. Just the ridiculousness of that whole statement makes me wanna puke and laugh simultaneously for about 3 or 4 years then smoke some super green crack and get arrested then puke some more.

9. Yea! dealers deffinately started selling kush because penalties are too low.. lmao no theyd just rather be known for having dank then schwag

10. so i can do lines of keif now?

*SNIIIIIIFFFFF* :eek:....:hello:....wait....:rolleyes:..:(..:mad:

it didnt work

11. This is in Chicago / IL and yes its fucking dumb.( and yes this guy is a republican fuck nut)

12. I fucking hate these republicans in illinois. Full of shit and doing anything to entice the christians for votes.

13. "kush" or "hydro"

ha. haha. hahahahahaha.....

these maggots should just shut the fuck up, and everyone in IL should be fighting this. It's clear that they're just stealing peoples high quality bud, surfing the web for "what the kids are calling it these days," and then trying to scare parents.

14. It blows my mind how stupid some people are...

15. :poke:be ware eh! us canadians are comming to get your super weed:rolleyes:

16. gotteeeem

17. #37 MaDKroniK, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010

I remember seeing that on the news the same night they air'd it.

It's a fucking joke. It's amazing what people will say about something they don't like or care for. I remember hearing talk about a new law where if you we're caught with "Kush" it could be a 20+ year sentence.

That was around the time this was on the news though. I haven't heard anything about it since and it's been months. They wouldn't be able to pass it anyways.

18. Illinois.

19. :eek:Dear lord:eek:... God be with you, hopefully you don't overdose

20. LOL!!!!!!!!!WHAT?!??!!?!? Marijuana is now considered equal to cociane....WTF?!?!?!!?!?!!

"Man, this kush is awsome...I'll SUCK YOUR DICK FOR A HIT!!!!!!!"