I don't even know what to name this. 'Escape'?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stonedraider, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I want to do something extraordinary. I want to truly find myself. Fuck the 9-5 job/wife/kids/suburban home/dog/people carrier/bills/mortgage/slave to society whole fucking lifestyle we're born in to and told to conform to. 'Don't do drugs, suck up to the man, get an office job etc etc'. Fuck all of that. I want to do something different. I want to see the world and experience things, i want to be different and make something special of my life before it's too late. But i want to be sustainable. I wanna live in a tropical land selling fruit on the beach, speaking different languages and have a love affair with mary jane throughout it all. I wanna live by myself in the wild sourcing my own food and living in my hand built cosy shack with a field of weed in the garden.
    I dunno, i just wanna do something. I just dunno what or how or when.

2. Ain't nowhere to escape to matey.

3. I think i made an almost identical thread when i first joined here, i reckon i will do something like this by the end of my life.

How old are you?

4. Make a band.

5. Loooooooool

6. Only 19, still got years ahead of me (hopefully) but i've just always hated this dull, corrupt, capitalist society and want to do something, just have no idea what.

7. Find some kind of uncontacted people and live with them. They know what's up, living like we're supposed to live- animals. Equal with the birds,deer,horses,insects,turtles, etc. Just living by law of the jungle. It's what I've desired.

8. I hate this too OP, but there isn't really anything we can do about it...
    maybe move to africa or south america, only if you don't mind poverty and disease? lol

9. Its harder to survive alone. Watch the movie "Into the Wild"

10. make heroin and drop acid.

at the same time

11. Honestly have a trip thinking about that stuff I had one bad trip people make fun of me for it but I found god and he helped me out of the trip and it's not uncommon to have a breakthrough after/during a bad trip

12. How do you find uncontacted people!? :confused:

13. Well, recently found but formally uncontacted.

14. So do it...? Do what you want.

15. Move to Peru and teach English. You already know a lot about it, should be easy.

Take advantage of the disorganized organization and procrastinate as much as you want.

16. #16 CoRBeaR, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea. This is how I got to travel, for kind of free.
    Our schtick was to play as many shows as possible in little time. We usually do 12 or 13 shows in 14 days. That's not exactly seizing the day and taking time to appreciate your surroundings but I'll never forget the awesome shit I did with my friends ( not alone though). Even cooler is the places we saw and people we met.

We always did DIY venues and slept on floors or drove all night. Eventually we started mapping out various camp sites that were free or cheap, the best were ones by the lake.

Lot of driving and gas is expensive. But there is alot to see between Austin Texas and Brooklyn New York or Boston Massachusetts and Portland Oregon. We did get weed delivery service to the venue we played at in Brooklyn, pretty fucking cool. Bluberry Kush.

17. The OP's post = the un-American dream. Which is also my dream. Let's form a dream team :cool:

18. #18 Glassworks, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2011
    I want a blowjob from Megan Fox, but we can't always get what we want. :rolleyes:

EDIT: idk, maybe just my point of view, but i wanna graduate college, get my degree, be successful, get married, buy a house ( although if it WAS on some tropical island, that'd be dope.) raise a family.

and of course toke up at the end of the day.

19. The problem is that once you find uncontacted people, they've been contacted. By you.