Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont even know anymore..

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mrmrmrmr, Aug 5, 2012.

1. So I'm at a loss. For the past week I have been experimenting with firecrackers. Both times I used graham crackers and nutella as the filling. The last time I did it, which was today, I also dripped some olive oil on the cracker.

The first couple of times I used a recipe on here and I followed it step by step. It said to keep the bid in the oven for x amount of time to decarbonate. I was confused by this as I haven't seen an instruction like this before

I tried it that way and not doing it on separate crackers. I noticed a very minimal body high but that was all. The least amount of bud I used on each cracker was .5
    The most was 2.9g. And that one hardly did anything at all!
    I am very frustrated because I have made them perfectly before and I discovered the true power of edibles. And I loved it. I haven't been able to replicate anything close to it :(
    Please help blades. Any info pertaining to this would be very helpful.

2. try making canna-peanut butter, i just did and its way better than making firecrackers all the time, plus i can make like 20 firecrackers with an eighter versus like 7 when making firecrackers.

3. you decarb your bud first to 'transform' the present THCa (not psychoactive) to 'regular' THC (psychoactive), using the search function or google, you'll find a more detailed explanation. You do this by putting your herb in the oven for 20-30 mins @ 220f

and if you want something with a way higher chance of succes, make some cannaoil or cannabutter. Guides can also be found all over the forums, but i suggest looking in badkittysmiles stickie on top of this forum.

4. Well good news, someone hit me up today about some brownies. They were made from cannabutter and the bud used for that was northern lights. I ate about 3 large crumbs and I still have a nice deep high over 4 hours later