I don't care what anybody says....It's addictive!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by tubro, May 24, 2009.

1. Buying glass if fucking addictive man.

I just picked up my very first bong last week (Wed). Nothing fancy, but a decent starter tube to be sure. Then on Thursday, I started buying upgrades for it, I picked up a diffused down stem, and picked out an ash catcher that I'll buy next payday.
    I already have my mind thinking about picking up my first chillum, and probably a bubbler to add to my small but growing collection. By this time next year I'll probably have a dozen bongs LOL!

2. Pics

robblerobble

3. It is just about addictive as body modification. God, if i have extra money it goes towards glass or piercings or drugs. Haha, admission of guilt.:p

4. it is extremely addictive. i sometimes avoid head shops if i have no money because i always want to buy everything i see

5. Oh yes...extremely, extremely addictive. Be careful, before you know it all your expendable income will be gone. I havent bought a tube in a month and I'm starting to itch again.

6. Me as well, I've owned a bong for less than a month and I am already planning my next buy, within the next 2 weeks :bongin:

7. It really is, i think i have about 10 pieces of glass right now. Im buying an inline a/c soon when i have the money, whenever i see glass somewhere i just think damn i really want that. I sold 2 bubblers and im trying to get rid of a bad perc tube, si i can get some other glass.

8. My tally is in the five figure range and rising...I need AA meetings or something.

9. I might be getting that itch pretty soon myself...:hello:

10. Oh man, it is so addictive. But so, so rewarding as well. I bought a RooR .DE Lil Sista and said "sweet, now I'm set for glass".. then I read more and more, understood more and more, appreciated more and more.. then I opt'd to grab a custom inline ashcatcher (blown by GC's own Stone Glassworks), and a Kennaroo push..

fast forward a month and a half, and I no longer have the RooR but I have a TORO and a US Tubes straight, as well as about 15 bowls, 4 bowl stands, 2 inline ashcatchers, 10 bottles of G.O, and 2 heady pipes (hammer/sherlock)

But damn. Talk about gratifying.

11. hi my names kanibal, and im addicted to glass.:bongin:

12. I just bought my second tube last Monday and already I'm ready to upgrade.

13. Yeah, buying new glass is for sure addictive. It starts with a pipe, then onto bubblers, then a bong.. It's a never ending cycle man! Haha. I swear, I started with a pipe and now I have a pretty decent collection and I still want more and more. I convinced myself that I need to sell some of my pieces before I buy any new ones though haha.

14. yeah i bought a starter bong last weak,, nothing special,, and i am already selling it to someone and buy this badass bong this weekend.. it is truly an addiction

15. since im a broke college student, I just enjoy hitting up lowes and making nice homemade pieces that I can afford =P

16. thats exactly why you should avoid headshops when u have money

17. i got no bong right now, but i hope to save up enough to buy something for 400 dollars....\

got a glass pipe smaller then a bic(hits amazing, to bad i chipped the lip when i jammed a scissors in there to clean it...) and i just finished making a pill bottle mini bong, i'm still debating where to put the carb hole...