I don't buy into conspiracy's often, but this is the start of the new world order.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blaze, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Fuck the Vatican. It won't happen :bongin:

2. LOL I still follow wrestling, and a NWO storyline is taking place. Well...it is in the works. With Kevin Nash haha

3. Uhmm fuck that noise

4. nWo was the fuckin shit! The WWF vs WCW rating wars was awesome if you had a black cable box. Between ECW, WWF & WCW there was a PPV like every weekend.
    [​IMG]

5. The Vatican is just like the old-ass pope and 4 of his buddies... Why should anyone take what they say seriously. And even then they are just calling for it, not actually implementing it. There are people who think that a world government would be a truely good idea.

6. Thats funny cause jesus hated bankers. Seriously if the catholic church heirarchy actually followed jesus's teachings they wouldnt be living in palaces, they would give all there money to the poor and needy.

7. i knew they were secretly jews, this just confirms it.

8. posted this in the occupy wall street thread..

building my AR online now..:laughing:

9. Not.

Rome is not just a church, it is also a government. It is also a two thousand year old dynasty.

A Cathedra is the seat of a Bishop. The Bishop gets his power and authority from the seat. Not every Bishop has a seat but every seat has a Bishop.

and the dragon gave him his power,
    and his seat, and great authority.

Rev 13:2

The dude at the top of the NWO will likely be a BISHOP.

If you guys can't make the leap from Apollyon of Rev 9:11 to the Illuminati, Freemasons, the Jesuits and Rome you could be chemically dumbed down. :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. The Queen Spider is the actual head of the Vatican and Catholicism, she is in an even higher position than the Pope himself.

[​IMG]

11. The Vatican is the House of Corruption !!!!! Stop these criminals once and for all in the name of their god.

12. Yo after seeing Nick Diaz smash out BJ Penn I think that this is serious and everyone should know about it.

13. the nwo isnt a conspiracy. its fact. it just hasnt occured yet.

14. If it hasn't occured yet, then it isn't a fact.

15. LOL! No, you're right, it is the Jews. We meet twice a week in a top secret location, we talk, we nosh, and we plan world dominance. And yeah, this has been a hot topic for us. Although, now that it appears that you know.......hmmmmmm. I guess I'll be bringing that up at the next meeting. Mazel tov!

16. sure it is

17. If people buy into the world government, it's going to become a very different world. And sadly, I think that's exactly what's going to happen.

If you think a federal gov doesn't care about the little man, just wait. A world governor would care many times less. Just look at what NATO/UN forces are doing to Libya. It's a sad day when a foreign entity is controlling our troops

As long as we keep feeling separated from each other and feel the need to make more rules to control the growing hate, we will not make any progress in the right direction.

18. The Church and pope want to get rid of contraception, but has that happened?