I Dont Believe It, It Actually Helps (Asthma)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by the_tobzster, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Hey guys, so recently I invested in a vaporizer, more specifically the MFLB. Anyway I have been using it for about a week, I usually smoke very irregularly like just a couple times a week. 
    I swear it's helped so much with my asthma already! The main reason I got a vape in the first place. I usually go out for runs and gym sessions often and I have noticed my lung capacity much better and more reliable! I can finally smoke without feeling guilty about my asthma yay :D  :smoke: 
    I am just amazed at how effective it is for my asthma, it got very bad when I used to smoke joints (with tobacco in erughh) and now there is a great deal of improvement.

Anybody else with similar experiences as me?

Thats pretty cool isn't it? Also curious... do you smoke cigarettes? Doesn't sound like it. And looks like you're showing the signs of someone who has quit smoking or combustion. I'm still somewhat of a smoker (cigs), but I vape my herb 100%, and starting to vape nicotine with my e-cig. I can tell the difference myself but I don't have asthma. 

Do you cough when you use the MFLB? I'm just curious because I know its vapor can be kinda harsh especially if you hit it in native mode (no stem). The stem helps a little but not completely. I had a chest cold a couple of weeks ago, and found that hitting my MFLB really irritated my lungs lol. 

But to your point, yes, vaping has definitely helped me out physically.

3. I'm the same dude, my lungs still are dump cause I smoke tabs, but after smoking it daily I found my lungs were getting stronger and never get tight anymore, try telling that to a non-smoker though you'll get nowhere!

I know it's awesome :) Naa man I have never smoked cigs (only socially very occasionally), but I used to smoke a lot of spliffs (Weed + Tobacco) so that made my asthma quite bad :/ Good going on quiting cigs bro, it's quite a disgusting habit :L ... yeah your lung capacity will have no doubt improved as a result.

Uhh sometimes, only when I hold the battery in too long and it heats up too much (sometimes combusts a little), most of the time it's very smooth, so smooth in fact I sometimes question if it is even working haha 

Yeah that's interesting man, I have noticed that vaping can make me quite nasely? Like a blocked nose and stuff, but it doesn't happen all the time so I don't know :smoke:  

Oh I know dude, believe my I've tried .... It's funny (and a little sad) that people are still so ignorant to the fact that consuming cannabis can have all these wonderful medicinal benefits even by ingesting it through the lungs in form of a vapor. I guess people still associate weed with smoking, smoking = bad, etc etc.