I Done and Tired......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Deleted member 1100886, Feb 22, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Now that's legit what are you trying to do to it?

2. Can't say I can offer any clear cut advice but goddamn man we are going through some very similar struggles in some very real ways. Lots of questions not a lot of answers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's already been media blasted and repainted from the firewall forward. It was a 91 OBD-0 automatic car. Did a harness transfer and 5 speed swap from a 92 I had to bring it up to a proper OBD-1 spec, than I soldered up an original P28 Honda ECU to use my tuning software, alot like the old GM eprom programming from the 90's.

Block itself is original 91, decked, honed, measured and I put CP 9.5:1 pistons in it, stock is 9:2 but these are a lot stronger, stock rods, ARP rod bolts to prevent stretch and spinning bearings. ARP main studs, ARP head studs, stock head hand ported, 57mm td04 large frame turbo, on 93 octane pump gas.

Suspension has been gone over, it's got bigger brakes from a mini cooper, poly bushings everywhere, and some alright coilovers. Steering rack has been partially gutted and looped for no power steering.

I've got a set of OEM rockers to put on it, the rust isn't that bad, than I can coat the underside of the floor in raptor liner, finish up the the interior, and it'll be ready for prep and paint.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Right. All I'm due time it will become clear. Just waiting is no fun

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nice that sounds like a fun project.

6. It's been a long paintful journey I'll say that. Started with wrecking my 92 many moons ago when I was a young punk. We live and learn, time heals all wounds, and yeah life does seem to clear up and make more sense as time goes on. Things do fall into place in a way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. #167 Deleted member 1126627, Apr 3, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2024
    xcfxfg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bad ass car bro! And as for the law I have never cared either, I care about what I could have caused for others.....

As for the law I have been on watch lists since 2011 when I was involved with gangs, won't name them but if you know tattoos you know who I was with and supported.... Then to have a step sister who works for the feds, there is hit number two.... Then have an ex that works for the FBI and watched the shit fall since 2012.

I could care less about the law, I just don't want to cause scenes and I keep to myself, that's what's kept me out of trouble. For the most part.... My heavy right foot is what is my downfall. And I make sure I pay them. Cause I would hate hate to lose the ability to drive my car

9. See the funny part most don't understand is how connected I was in KY....

I literally grew pot next to a police station, they all parked in front of my house where they waited for shift change. And you cannot tell me they never smelt it especially at harvest....

They knew I knew the king pins in the area. They knew I was quality checking one of them and never once had to worry about the other.

One got sloppy, greed,and would pass of shit weed for top shelf. The product was never crazy consistent, but he had what the ig fools wanted or thought was good...

One thought he had the underground of KY. I literally knew the OG's and they knew I was not a greedy person. They just knew I was burnt out and pissed, along with ignoring my health.

Then when I left KY, I found out that my grow was being passed off as this person's supply.....

So either I'm getting the biggest hook up in my life coming back to "home" or I am correct for leaving and trying to change careers in what ever path God has for me.....

Its funny though cause I am so depressed half the time, well most of the time, but I am the happiest at times cause I know how lucky I am. Right now trying to figure out the truth to the light I am being shown is emotionally destroying my head and causing the depression to be that much worse.

I haven't heard from my boy down south. He's been home all week and think the weekend. Was suppose to travel but with the boss canceling some of the plans. Idk of he was working and reached out. Normally answers. But I hope and pray he is enjoying some family time I know he's wanted it for along time.

His son's cool too. He came back from being a hunting guide. Shitty I fucking rolled out as soon as he got home. Fucker needs to go to college. Told him we'd find him a good woman there, heck he just needed one semester lol he'd have found one lol. Heck at this rate be both need to go hunting lol. Fish in a Barrell with our looks lol

What jack Harlow say "didn't peak in highschool out here getting cuter" lol

10. been a relaxing nigh, watch that boat show again. finished out season two. i remember talking to a person at taps class when i was getting out of the navy. they were saying how hawaii was one of the worlds most popular places for charter serviced to be "based" out of.... they said the biggest mistake admirals made going to to interview for the job was they didnt know how to fucking dress!!!!!!!!

they always showed up wearing the wrong business attire. suit and tie is all i want to do, but they showed up in that and they were 100% off the mark..... you slap on some slippas(Olukai of course) , some tan dress pants, and a damn Hawaiian shirt lol!!!!!!! if the fools actually fraternized at some time with juniors they would have met the community and saw the next answer to their next step in life LOL! i have been ahead of them for years. thank god i had a buddy wife actually finally get me to wearing them and constantly.

its funny thing think of what your next step should be career wise. like watching that show makes me wanna chase getting back on a ship or boat again, a uniformed government employee is another, coveralls/shop attire, and a suit........ that suit.. i cannot lie....

literally watched green street hooligans last night. put a lot of my life into prospective to me. you really never lose who you are, but giving things up for the life you want is never a bad thing what so ever. and honestly its the uniform that ill be wearing most of the life. and when i come home, i get why men do it.... cause i hope its being ripped off not by me when i get home. then the family that comes down the road, not really planned but damn ready for it. and happy.

i watched my step sis kinda start hers from a distance. moody fucking thing she was..... shes "mellowed" out a bit but still has a way to come. but shes hit her stride, husband is cool shit, pit bully a bit at first. figured he'd mellow out and he did. took him some time too, but he had been doing the career shift just like i am now, so i get it. he went blue collar surprisingly, but has good clients. got lucky.

now how the hell to find a suit wearing job with mechanical abilities, pot knowledge, and plenty of other random information from military shit to flying planes, to unless random documentary info. like no shit. can finish out degrees. fuck honestly i could go fly helos for army... them fools only ask for an associates and they can zero out some disables....and have to hide migraines with botox.... well time to call the other step sister who gets politicians hired... and fired... time to get back to enlist hopefully.... flight suit is kinda the same right? hell most of the pilots i met, were all photography degreed fools. general studies gotta be better than that lol.... who the hell would have ever thought of going back, especially the army LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! oh well, theyll jump on me, they aint got anyone better lol and i have never flown one but i know i am LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

11. What a story. I think you should add writer to your list of skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Everyone is just getting lucky, my writing is usually trash lol but yes. I could write a book on my life since senior year of high school to current an I know someone would pick it up, as a book and as a movie lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. And thank you for the complement. I usually cannot stand writing unless it's technical writing. Did have a professor in college tell me to go for technical writing.

14. If someone ever said you talk we type, it's game on lol

15. well its 230 like normal, cannot sleep, meds stabilized for some more time... but i did have a bigger day.

had a video appointment with the doc. that could have gone better, but i am tired of the changing of docs and the speed at which they move us through finding care. and finally when we say yes to meds, its even slower.... he touted how he had worked with thousands and for years, knows where they are slow, well then you know the loop holes.... the military taught us to hurry up and wait. then they told us that medical was for pussies.....

now once you break that idea of medical. the waiting has been done...... and done for a minute..... like years... i completely understand covid has backed up health care and that industry is changing over faster than most. due to poor treatment over the years.... but god bless man, crap is a joke.

well anyway he asked if i have smoked since i last got out of the hospital, and i have, a few times... to day id say was the heaviest.

it kept me calmer than normal which was nice. even though i got horribly mad at the va doc and dropped the phone i front of my mother cause i am fucking tired of their bullshit spinning circles. got thought it.. hit the gym then got to see the guys.

met up around 530. they were already at it. was able to hang for a bit, they were busy working on a project. had to sit and keep quite more than i usually would have liked to, they are a little older and tech isn't their thing. wish i knew cause i would have spun out a good excel for them. but its good to see them busy and hard at it. all in due time.

ended up leaving early to go home due to family dinner, mom was cooking and the sister and her wife/gf idk... i believe wife, due to rings. well ran into a couple of em running in as i was rolling out. they asked if i was still looking heck they all did, didnt talk much at first but told them that i was hanging out waiting for work to change it up a bit or i was hunting for other work. its sad the job i love turning a wrench for is ok with how they are passing work around, keeping knowledge from the junior guys to an extent. its the small crap that trips up a tech.

oh well. but it was good seeing the guys, best parts of my weeks when we can meet up. helps me keep life slower with not working. but it sucks i tell ya. but been finally getting in the gym. don't think its helped with the migraine/headaches like it did in the past. but the va did get me into physical therapy there at the university. so i hope that gets pushed to chiropractics faster. i know i need to be cracked like a glow stick.

then the migrants are getting shots in a few more weeks as well, get them done up in the back the head to stop them. but that makes me wreak havoc on my jaw further, so yay to that. but with migraines every other day it is getting old fast. living by appointments blows ass i tell ya.

honestly i do not know how i could even keep steady work flowing in a shop with all of this shit. to be 100% honest. like if parts were reliable. it'd be gravy baby... but with how long things can take even with eta changing. it is not worth it. like i would cause more of a headache working in the shop then just not showing up. for real. bur the piddly shit aint worth it to me after spending thousands in tools. at that point its working with customers. but with a lacking computer system at any shop. that makes it hard especially when sales force has been adopted into the automotive world..... literally this is where it get fun, we can literally pay every local shop to tie into them and assist them and sell parts along maintaining a complete work history.

mic drop!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about warrantee history, work history, parts history (dealer or aftermarket), shop history........ COMPLETE HISTORY..... talk about finding the value in you car when you want top dollar...

i know the program.... my dealers bosses know about it lol. i left my dealer laughing the last time i was there. don't know if it was the right decision. but it felt good. i think they may know what i do, but i dont think they want to implement it....... a lot has to go into tech... but hell.... the networking.

if this tech is caught on the front side of the power curve.... you would and could own the auto repair industry...... like no joke. people are going to say im wrong but the realty is, warrantee work can be done at certified independent shops. not all should or in my honest opinion would be allowed to network in with in markets. but the level of quality control and trust being brought back to the small town mechanic is nuts..... and quality control is not bad, its more of a grooming process for technicians with out any formal training, if done right, you could have an ase tech in two years out of high school, 2 more at an dealer certified shop with recalls to an extent. then dealer for 4. onto staying with in the shop to grow it with the company or off to try for their own probationary dealer certified shop. here's what changes the with the software. the dealers can start them as a remote location, cause here is the reality, if they are cut out for it, they should within two years have their coin to rent/build/buy their own. with the right family behind him/her.

the ones that fail. well them be the ones that dont get that certification lol. always can re apply. would be wrong to say they couldn't.

funny there is a mazda shop up here looking for a FBO director path, been looking for that one... be fun. who knows, wouldn't mind that over wrenches. problem is taking care of a shop and getting them old heads to try a different style of working, maybe like building motors and transmissions while teaching the young guns how to do what's the do.... i mean hell. pay them a decent wage, its gonna have to be a cut but make it salary, then for every motor/trans/part they rebuild and not have to order.... bonus baby.. lets be real, engine and transmissions though are the only ones severely backordered and you can usually walk into most shops and take three motors and make one great one. same with transmissions.....

worked for a shop back in the day, they had this old head. smart as a mother fucker, moved as slow as molasses in a Canadian winter...... we all knew he was gonna die in that shop. we didn't care. cause you need the knowledge in the shop.... even dealership need that, but if they guys dont see that they need to shift a gear. the change will run them over.

i kinda got run over, i let the efficiency take over. got stupid fast, my average workload was 247% maintained all week, monday through friday, saturday once a month, side work another Saturday. maybe 6 days off a month.

they dont have to have the tech speed them up like me, but they can use it to their advantage to teach and make up the "learning the tech" time lol to keep it simple. cause the kiddos gonna make them money too...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. so went to check out my local vow post 4012 here in northville. they have been closed the past week and no idea why.

they had a number posted and i ignored it and rolled on. knew they were hurting for people but i really dont know too many people here and i have been busy with "finding myself" as one of my hats portrays.

well talking with the mother as i like too these days, gave me to see if they needed help running the bar. only real reason i would have thought to the club room being closed. well i was informed to have that open there is a lot more to it....

sad part with all this free time, i would have been helping. even sadder part is the technology gap that they have at the VFW and they can no longer keep up....

i boast about how technology is so great, but fuck we are leaving a generation behind and very quickly due to the boomer gap. is what it is... nothing you can truly do with generational gaps other than fill the holes how ever you can...

well, at this point mad with turning a wrench, time to start managing else where... at least the work to come ill do for free.... doesn't go to the "share holders". goes to the community..... YOLO......

i have my priories lined out though. i have grown a lot thinking about how i want to carry out my life at this point and they have been set. its weird how when you can set yourself spiritually free. the other things no longer matter.... i have wanted to get back to the community ever since i left the military. i didnt know how i would, wanted to chase many different avenues over the years. fire fighter, fire pilot, police, city garage, fire mechanic, etc...

but knowing im fucked up, trying to get healthy and dont really have to worry about cash flow to an extent, knowing everyone else has my back if i side a bit, hell ill work for free for the community. like honestly, i am so bored sitting all day long that i could literal instead working over reports that in my opinion, are a breeze.

who would have ever thought data entry could fill my time, and it make others jobs that easy. its simple enough. and kinda fun. cause a laptop is pretty boring once you purge the forum and facebook. its like a nice paper weight that cost a shit ton of money.....

its crazy to me though on the generations falling off..... and on both ends.... fuckin kids eat it up... old folks like business like i do, face to face and word of mouth.

kids cannot shove enough screens in their face, and old folks just cannot work it..... some kids hate the screens, some older folks can work em..... but still gotta use them in some way shape or form. oh well. i got shit to handle latter this month that will tell me what path ill be locking into. i believe its already locked in, but who knows, gods plan..... im just the earth bound misfit.

• Like Like x 1
  17. posted up in over grow, their forums seem to be pretty dead, won't be getting much out of me there. hell not like this place will be either anymore. but its layout is confusing and pretty bad to be honest.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Been self refecting a bit these past few days. Been going to community events and seeing the different dynamics of areas. Been interesting to tell ya. The good part of seeing the community tells ya where efforts are best sent.

With time being so priceless. And knowing that it can be given back. The priorities as to where they go are key. At my age I know the steps in life that I have wanted and now they are possible. But past the first three steps. How do you put time into another organization. And at what cost to the first three.... In my path that is. Yours could be different, but they could be the same....

All i know is that if priorities of the ones you surround yourself are different than yours. You are in a losing battle. Your steps will never progress forward, or they will at the costs of you in some way shape or form. Further more keeping your priorities in line will help keep others and most importantly your priorities aligned. As long as everyone is like minded. Individuals but like minded philosophy and goals.

It's not hard, but what is, like my mother told me when I started having issues, it's hard to find them, just need to know where to look. Only my advice to add to it is to be 100% honest with yourself, like my hat said, "find yourself". You find yourself, you will find everything else in gods plan and time. May suck waiting and having absolute faith, especially if faith is something you struggle with at time (100% natural in everyone), but it's natural.

Cheers y'all maybe I'll have another good thought in a few days

• Like Like x 1
  19. Loving your attitude, and you’re absolutely right, time is priceless and investing some of that into yourself to look inward is not something most people invest in. We’re ready to judge others though really quick right…

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yes about all of that, the sad part is judging others is in our nature, it's that primitive attitude of survival. But if one was to rather listen and change prospectives to who they decided to "judge", judgment would disappear and empathy and love would come to the top.

Someone judging someone is the easy way out. Forgiveness is not, and that's the hardest part to learn and is the key. Unfortunately in the moment judgement happens, it's natural, but what or how you change that judgment latter in thought is what matters.