I Done and Tired......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Deleted member 1100886, Feb 22, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Now the next lession is y'all need to go to the college called University of Michigan and take a horticulture class on lights......

2. So yall like stealing car parts.... Fucking pathetic.

3. So much for stoneridge being a stand up fucking neighborhood.... Fucking trash

4. Y'all don't be careful I'll sell out the who fucking crew to the feds if they already ain't in whiteness protection

5. You think drug running with fucking dealer cars is ok? Using car haulers to pack them in? You wonder why there is a fucking car shortage? It's easy fuckers, tighten the fuck up

6. It would be a shame to lose another line of shit if you get what I am saying

7. You know what's funny. The person fucking with me, doesn't realize that I wasn't the nark. He got played and two of us were onto him to an extent. But the dip shit trying to lose it all fucking with me doesn't realize how close to him the fool was, and he didn't trust us cause of the drugs and losing it all. I get it. But keeping people out of jail is easy. Putting them in is too...

I personally don't stay baked due to liking the feeling but rather it allows me to slow down and hear. To think, to process.

8. I guess purple has been a lot closer to me than I once thought.