I Done and Tired......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Deleted member 1100886, Feb 22, 2022.

Tags:
  1. just got the incline to talk about my automotive background, was talking with a friend on facebook and he has a sign from an OG parts store called murray's auto. funny thing about it is that was my first job sophomore year of HS while in the shop program earning my ASE's. another funny fact is he went to the same HS, defiantly different generations, i was 90' guessing he is 70's.

anywho being back in Michigan it makes me laugh at times about getting back into the auto industry, the barriers of entry are trash, meaning the certs and "mentality" of a lot of dealer life to cooperate, to mom and pop. if tooling already isn't enough, lets add in the certs and mentality of one way to do it.....

for me its easier to explain to someone what i have never done in the auto industry and thats literally supply chain/distribution. funny thing though is i spent my childhood learning supply chain due to family and same with distribution. something i understand and comprehend, just something i haven't personally lived.

what i find funny so much more now though is the fact that the conversation with my friend sparked the idea that all those ASE's i need to "legally" work, should almost be on file with Murrys Auto possibly. depends on record keeping and if they were good. seeing how oreillys would never hire me back, i would say that they are for a fact still on record lol.

but what do you do when your burnt out on your current career choice ya know. love turning a wrench, but hell. loved working with customers too, just never paid enough to deal with their bullshit. you have crappy customers everywhere you look, turn, or go. its just a fact of life. just like this forum giving me a "platform" to "share" my opinion. at the end of the day, who fucking asked for it ya know. only good thing here is you have to actually go looking for it.

watching my father and stepfather work logistics and distribution over the years, fuck that lol like straight up. behind a computer screen and looking at paper all day.... give me a shot gun and let me suck start that thing. idk how anyone could ever do that, but passions are different for different people. i guess its where you find the gratification in your work that matters.

another thing being back in the D, is the issues of Unions to me... the blow, they save people at times that shouldn't be saved, worked for one union in the past, never again, 99% of the problems we had internally were caused by the 1% like straight up. and honestly there is only one union i believe in and thats marriage. use to not to, to an extent if yall have been here from the start. but thing change people change, it all works out.

people i have been hanging around with since my time back in Michigan are all union workers for the most part. my grand father worked for Ford Motor Company. i dont believe he was union, he had an associates degree and traveled constantly for Ford. literally i cannot lie, i have brought up unions talking with people and for some reason i have a feeling 99% of them either know more about my last name more than i do, to an extent. which is fine, my concern is i hope 1 i am not riding a coat tail, and 2 i am hoping i am doing my grandfathers name justice. cause i will shit talk the hell out of unions in the work force.

basically for those that may not understand, lemme explain. my grandfather worked in plants for Ford. if they had a new model or changeup with tooling in the plant, my grandfather was the guy with his team that came in and set them up. from start to finish then final checked the product. with out a doubt in my mind, he helped set up every modern Ford production facility currently running until his retirement in the early 2000's. remember i was coked out on ADHD meds until HS so a lot is hazy during those times. i have a feeling he wasnt union but he was in other ways, more than one. one through marriage and another though other means.

what's sad is seeing the automotive industry so torn apart and guarded, how the hell would anyone want to stay in the industry at any level? everything made over seas, ship and dock workers are being shafted on pay (thank you union), truckers are getting over worked and shafted at the docks due to unions, they probably have their own unions too but you dont hear from them, then auto plant workers are getting shafted in the parts shortage AND by the unions on pay/benefits, then trickles down to the shop worker getting fucked in the ass by cooperate selling too many warranties to people who shouldn't be receiving them, which then shortens parts available for production AND repair. then cause the dealer gets "kick" backs for the warrantee it ties the hands of the parts department, service, and mechanics due to having to stay with OEM parts. i get oem parts there are some you just dont proceed to go on the repair. but those are specific jobs. but what the heck man, there are auto parts down the road that are way less and do just as good.

but lets get back the the unions.... how the hell do you think union workers get a pension, mind you pensions are trash and need to straight up disappear, but selling high priced OEM parts is what feeds that.

like fun fact of the day, did you know any asshat off the street can get employee pricing on ford OEM parts at parts.ford.com? 10% above cost..... what trash.

funny thing is all pricing across everything automotive would be 100x better if unions went the hell away. why would anyone want someone above them making 10x the amount they are, paying union dues, and cannot afford a damn house of their own but the union rep is living in a mansion while playing golf most days.... fuck that asshole like for real, and that 1% they save and do not terminate....

imagine this.

union workers keep their bullshit up. but i could literally hire in people who would love to make $800 a week after some time, paying their own insurance. but then when retirement comes around for them, i tell em. no pay rase but what ill do is pay your benefits making you fully fringed on health care (depending, individual thinking to keep it simple), but in return you can instead company match on a 401k? hell thats a flipping $200-400 a month pay raise for ME! literally depending on hours turned or for a plant, production numbers met or exceeded.... like shit! then you even have company stock options for it as well....

but nope, them money hungry ass hole unions want the $$$, sad part is the $$$ won't be there when they retire... sad part is the dumb bastards dont realize it.... here just google KY State Pension Issues..... lemme know what you think lol

the only way they CAN save themselves is to change pension portions by "generation" to company stock options by percentage. or everyone in a union will be a slave to there death lol. i laugh my ass off. like for real.

like i would love to work in a Ford plant just to say i have, but fuck a union rep and dues, id much rather be putting that into retirement that I CAN control. cause moving retirement funds across investments is easy. getting a pension is a crock of shit. so much for free market working for a union. and again, only union i am about is a marriage. but even those have layers of trust and "trusts (legal)" so kiddos dont get a shaft or so they dont know your loaded LMFAO!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. and for though, MY WIFE will be the only one controlling my finances. time really isn't a thing when it comes to skill like unions think... its just another bull shit barrier of entry to keep good people down while no real change happens at a reasonable rate. kinda like the government, just not as bad to an extent.

3. These days dreams are coming back. I haven't had many over the past few months. And by dreams I mean the kind when your sleeping lol

I have always had them, remember some of them, cannot remember others. But here recently they have come back and have come back vivid. Which I do not mind. They help me decompress you could say. I know science theory is your grey matter decompressing. I could believe it. But I think differently.

I had a conversation with someone yesterday and this person always brings up where I currently live. Apparently its the bees knees place to live. I could care less about the place. People that live here enjoy making other's lives painful. Think of small town mindset in a suburban neighborhood set off by an HOA and people liking to do things that make their neighbors mad. Crazy if you ask me

Supposedly from what I am told the average cost of a home is 1.25m no shit. I can see it... Idk after living in Modest houses, to this, to crappy houses. I cannot lie, the modest house to crappy is where it's at. Idk if my mother truly wanted this much house. But I know she deserves it. She held us all together to the best of her abilities for years. And I know for a fact she didn't want a home this big or extravagant.

I see a change also happening where I currently live too, young money coming into old money and young families are starting in the neighborhood. I couldn't raise a kid in this neighborhood, it's not that I physically couldn't, it's the mindset that the kid grows up in.

Quick example here is my half sister, she has never lived in a home that was under 400k, now she's out of the house and working. And I hear her talk about work and the drama involved. And she's a damn joke. She complained about crappy pay after good service, but then doesn't want to put forward an effort to make something better at work cause her shift was already long enough. She did have good point about others not having as long as a shift and that they could have done it. This is true, but the same person trying to make work better is the new person. Funny she talked about the new person not lasting. In my opinion the new person is going places.

Now to tie the first part of this to the example. It's funny knowing that others know your looking to start a family, conversations go in places that I would have never thought. Now to tie this into the posts about my wife controlling my money as well.

I know my mother indirectly controls my stepfathers pocket book, she controlled the standard of home that was bought. I know that she did better raising a well mannered kid (step sister) than what she did with me. Modesty is something once you are spiritually free that could be lost very quickly. At times I feel like I personally should jump a ladder due to this. But it's not true.

So when I say a woman controls my finances. It's due to the fact that I am truly for the first time in my life willing to accommodate what my partner in life wants as a standard of living within reason. I still want to be able to ice out her ring finger as the rappers put it. I want her to have a home that we are proud of with out excess. I want a family with her that we raise knowing the cost of the dollar rather than thinking it's just growing on trees.

My joke has always been that I hope to be rich enough to live in a double wide while owning a mansion that the wife and I visit on the weekends so the kids understand hard work but we get to get away and enjoy the fruits of our labor. But that's deception in it's finest lol.

Not gonna lie folks, modesty is something I lose my way on at times and I feel horrible for it. I really do. I could make excuses like I have been quietly grinding with little to complain about and so on. But at the same time I have made choices that forced a crappier hand than what it could have been and so on.

I bring up more of the modesty talk due to the fact that with what I have cooking in my oven I saw and opportunity with my ex (another example), and I knew where she came from and all I wanted to do when things might become a reality was to take care of her and her family and even mine. Cause that is what the reality could have been. Let's keep this example going....

So basically financially I was fixing to be able to get her family and mine peace of mind by literally buying them out on their property, not in a malicious way but one that would have aided in their overall comfort and standard of living with no hooks because what do you do with property and land? You keep it in the family. Well anyway it kinda would have put our (her and I) standard of living from "improving" so to speak. But with the freedom, I wanted and still want to make a name for myself in the automotive tuning scene building and tuning cars. But with the found freedom I could have stayed on the grind at work and weekends which would have kept her on the back burner just a hair longer, but it could have changed everything for everyone quickly. Sad part is she didn't believe in me, she "said" she did, actions didn't show it though in my opinion. And don't get me wrong some of my actions would give anyone in a relationship with me, hesitation in trust department. But I'm a winner.

And it's cause I know I am good at what I do, I'm damn good. It kills me to be arrogant but I'm the guy that fails and keeps tryin till I get it 100... 90 isn't acceptable, neither is 98 or 99. Only 100 will do.

It's crazy to me that most look at me and think he only cares about work or the dollar. People don't have to say it to me, I can feel it and see it on their face. The sad part is they don't realize that I break my back all day for family and will continue to. Family comes in many forms. Half the time I question why I call certain people family. At the end of the day we are all family though. Question is how far back do you wanna go? I don't need to go back a day, others though need to see it on a piece of paper with lineage. Last I checked though we all came from God.

I started this post about modesty and humility. And I want to end on that. Everyone has talents. Everyone has skills. I have found a few of mine over the years and I don't like touting them, I like my work to speak for itself. Here recently it just seems like it's going unnoticed. Not normally one needing praise when it comes to my work. But I believe I am ready for my next step.

If anyone is actually reading this, I hope it helps you find yourself. I hope it helps you find the importance that YOU need in your own life. This is just my story. We may share a lot of similarities, or we may have nothing in common other than faith. Just know that you need to do what you need to, to change your stars so to speak. No one will do it for you. You will be presented with the opportunities to, but at the end of the day it's you who can only do it.

I have made mine, and continue to every day. At this point I'm just waiting for God and her to get back into the fight. I know Gods with me, but not gonna lie folks, I'd rather be talking to her about these struggles rather than y'all. Tired of posting up the cheat sheet to life. But atm this is the only way I keep myself sane other than talking with God in the heat of the anxiety filled moments.

Cheers y'all, have a blessed Sunday and enjoy the family time today! Remember time is fleeting and priceless! Don't waist it like I have.

4. i feel this coming to a close very shortly to those following along.

i dont think here in a few weeks that this thread or account of mine will be weary active. i am thinking i will be going back into the dark so to speak when it comes to the "internet". i dont like the fact that i have "nowhere" to kinda run.

when most think of famous people the fail to realize what that person loses. they lose privacy. any more today ad long as someone has your IP address, phone numbers, CC numbers, your traceable. not that being traceable to an extent is a bad thing, but to 100% have some sort of cloak that is your is nice.

i have been thinking about this for a few days now... its funny cause my sister has a history of being published, and then the half sister wants to write... well i believe in keeping some things in the family and i cannot lie im a pretty good story teller. dont really add to it, i just have a great way of putting it. kinda like "i hope they serve beer in hell". its funny i have read a chapter or two if that book and its not that great to be honest... lol

i have looked over this thread myself a few times and it kills me that there are so many stories that make up this one long winded "story". thats all i can call it due to it being up to the reader to decide if its fact or fiction. sorry but honestly its fact.

the funny part is how much is truly missing, like honestly if i were to talk to someone about my adventures over the past 12 years, for real, i could fill multiple books with some of the craziest stores, adventures, antics, and just plain life.

honestly would love to write the book with my half sister, this is due to the fact i dont know her what so ever other than shes in college, and played basket ball and went to said school... by time my half sister was "developing" as an adult "teen years", let alone having a personality, i haven't had any real association with her due to my travels with the military and the past 6 years.

crazy cause she comes home and you would have thought we never met. like literally. i couldn't support a conversation with her other than "how's the weather" just due to not having any thing to relate to her. but i guess thats what happens with siblings that are spread out by a decade or more.

writing a book like this would be cool as hell with a spouse as well, but there are just some things that would make it awkwardly painful. like i see the bullshit fight starting, i talk story about something that happened, absolutely hilarious, but would make the spouse mad... like i literally see the fight already happening. one did make a point to me, that how one acts is a reflection of them as well and i believe it. also the fact that i should tell better stories, my only issue with that is then your hiding part of the facts. you cannot take the good with out the bad. what do they call that? oh duality. thats right.

today im at the VFW hall typing this out. Detroit tigers are playin, got them on the tv, surprised how bare the stands are, with opening day on friday and playing boston, i would have figured more would be there, but it is monday.... the wings lost in over time the other day, bummer. i have been hoping for years they pull their shit together, i miss them early 2000's wings, winning cup after cup. oh well everything in phases.

cold in the VFW today, brought my Tigers Players jacket. shoulda wore it in, but didnt think id need it. haven't worn it in years. well i have but once or twice. father and i got it back years ago. oh well its spring and plenty of spring ball to go watch.

well its dinner time, time to jet yall.

cheers.

5. well i have 45 min or so before dinner so i wanted to talk about one more thing, politics lol let the fun begin.

so i have been complaining about unions within a work force and wanting to be in politics to an extent.

what's intriguing to me the state at which politics are at, and that being the changing in the dynamic and definitions of what's what.

to my knowledge and education level. definitions of republicans and democrats has flipped twice since its inception of practice/ideology. now unions to my knowledge has never really changed.

all three represent people, with political definitions changing its a wonder as how the unions will change and who they will support.

unions have historically be democrat, republicans are conservative country god family country with small government, while democrats are help your neighbor and feed the government, now these are my opinions and observations.

with the current washington DC show down of democrats running the country try as a whole, this has now helped shed light on what political definition you support to the extreme. but this is a good thing, its making everyone for the most part question who "they" are and "support".

if you were to ask me, id say this is the time republicans are about to get the surge of "quicker" change in government that they needed. democrats are going to be seen to be the USA extremist, and the unions that exist are going to be put in a place to change. this setup alone is going to put a massive boom into change. i still dont feel as though unions have a place in modern society to an extent, long gone are the days of coal stamps or dollars that the unions would feed the people with (thank you M.J. ZRock 103), basically trapping them, but nor due the unions pay in that manner anymore.

how i see the the definitions chaining in the political scene though is the fading away is the fact that i feel as though the US will want to act as a democracy but the democrat and republican will eventually merge into one with independent replacing the democrat to be 100% honest.

JFK said not ask what your country can do for you but what can you do for your country. and i feel this is the time this statement will be coming alive, in the sense that democrats are going to get a hard lesson on government involvement with aid due to the current issues of inflation and sustainability. the republican is going to get a hard lesson on community support as a whole vs the just the family or chosen organizations they support.

and the current "independent" people who do have control over the masses are going to be deciding if they will stay independent or move to a party other than independent, you will see the "independents" become the young social media stars, YouTubers, and so on. then as they age they will move into the new "found" party so to speak.

where the unions are going to head will probably be the same as they are now to an extent other than they will be monetarily changing massively and how they conduct themselves. unions were amazing for those who were uneducated back in the day of there inception. but now they have no real place to an extent... they are great for being a tuning fork for the people they represent, but with the way politically things will be come stacked, if they dont start representing correctly, they will fall on their own sword unfortunately.

unions need to start teaching a little bit better in how to get to sway a company opinion about how the "people" feel about the companies endeavors. they still to this day for as far as i know, still have people chasing the pension, and they do the military thing with them, looking for a "certain rank and time in" to get one. but it seems to me that they are the primary way of retirement and investment. if they were to keep pensions at 20 years and capped at a reasonable but lower than normal pay compounded with the correct 401k setup. they could instantly see how people feel about the employees feelings of their company direction. like knowing i could work towards a pension but control my 401k investments with in a company, i could on a dime change how they think about what direction the company takes. and its not moving the 401k funds out of the company but where the money is invested in development.

take this for example. lets say i worked for Ford MoCo, and i am working toward a $1500 a month pension in todays money, but then had a 401k that i had wrapped up into Ford stock across the cooperation, and i had it in gas engine tech. then late last year, FoMoCo signed with Google. i would have taken that 100% allocation from gas engine to 75% and that 25% into googles partnership, why? cause that showed the company i was happy with that decision to further push the brand.... now lets say they said stop production on gas engine, 100% not pulled out but no longer contributing.... now see how would the company think of their choice in what they are doing.... its silent influence, its quite, it keeps it from being visibly political. it helps the masses remain an individual who gets to put their family interest first. cause if i was at a gas engine plant and heard they were going electric, well shit that just put me out of a job ya know.....

the other issue with politics and unions is the fact that changes are happening that the older generations cannot make happen, they are smaller changes but the flow of work needs to shift so that we can aid the older while teaching the younger. my ass for real has not a lot of place for teaching depending the industry i will get roped into (depending). but i can work a computer faster than the next three generations in front of me, while they CAN teach the young ones i have no patience for and i help on the ones i can. for some reason the have a feeling of total loss of control when it comes to this power change. sick part is they kinda have tied their hands and have no choice i will say again. i am just glad that there are others like me who want to help be that change.... we are just hard to find after years of being fed bullshit. and if they want to keep feeding lines of shit, i too would be hesitant to pass off the baton. im just glad that i won't have to worry when its my time to pass it off.

people who go into leadership need to have it know what they are going in for and how long they have, i learned that long ago. its when you see ass hats hang hang around for years that shit backs up. like literally my next job hopefully in management will have a 5-10 year life expectancy depending on the job and tasks at hand. why do i say this, is cause every 10 years a new generation is ready for that step up. and further more my life will be drastically different, honestly the next step i hope only last 4-5 years before changing. id much rather be the buffer in the transitions. i like both sides of spectrums when it comes to conflict with in the ranks, you get to see what makes people tick more and get a better understanding of the hurdles at hand.

i understand that everywhere you look, there is a staffing issue. and if your reading this and the age of 28-34, and not working, i get it, i really do. but there are only two types that should be in this boat, and thats the lazy ass and the one thats been over worked. if your over worked, keep riding it out, they will realize what they have messed up. its not called the great resignation for any reason..

and to the lazy not deserving remote worker, your fucking it up for all of us, get the fuck back in the office, if your retiring in the next 15years and like remote work with minimal office time, you still need to be there to teach.. if your 5 years out, enjoy the remote work, get that paper from anywhere.... i get it. 35 years in the work force, ya you deserve that 5 -7 years left to do your job in peace, just dont slide back .

6. lets talk growing lol, been a hot min and i finally just got to working with my system lol.

i am glad it was as simple as it is, made braking it down easy for my friends that helped. honestly it could have been stood up in under an hour and back at it.

but being in Michigan i come to see how crappy the water is where i am at. easy fix though, not much is needed to get the water right, i hear of people paying thousands for RO systems when thats over kill and wasteful. further more they take along time to make water if pressure and a cheap system is used.

tossed a good portion of my setup out as well, all hoses, tent, poles, filter, and a few other items. kept the essentials to get going, a few of the items being here in Michigan i feel as i dont really need like carbon filters and such. its legal, just need a locked door a ventilation. i always hated carbon filters to an extent, blurred the senses of what's going on in the tent. meaning it blocks too much sent. you can tell a lot from your nose as to what going on in the tent without opening it up.

i love a tent setup but dont want to have to go back to it. but at the same time, keeps it contained.

i couldn't imaging though if i had to brake down the PVC setup i would have liked to have though. would have been more cumbersome. but for large area growing it would be legit.

i have a new tent from mars hydro ready for a system and honestly would love to set it up. i want to get back to growing, it keeps the balance in my life. and made life exciting. i am literally so bored and want to get back to hydro growing i am half tempted to try growing a pineapple bush in a tub at this rate.

i also really want to consult and teach growing in hydroponics. so what i am thinking is that growing honestly is this easy or people are too scared to reach out for help. its almost sad how easy things are and i am for the most part self taught on the growing in RDWC. for some reason i have a feeling its too easy. but the funny thing i hear is all the problems people have growing and how "involved" they get when they could have cut out 70% of the shit they spent money on to actually grow good plants in any medium.

i honestly need to find an apartment to move into. with mother's donations to me yesterday of pots and pans, there aint shit more i need in life other than my scoot to beat bop around town from time to time. grow dope as i call it and be a home body. hopefully i can fine me a woman who can be happy with that for a little while as i find the "right" career path. mother has been giving me good advice about the next step in finding that "path". it will come all in due time as i keep saying and feeling.

7. ya hydro is easy...now..didn't use to be info avail like there is now..in fact there's info overload imo..tricky seperating what you need frm what you want..the level of mktg very very hrd to resist..especially if you hv $$..how ''right'' do you wanna do it..entirely budget depedent imo

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I am finally @Dr M, been relaxed and getting my head right. Kinda gonna see about working at a nursery here in Michigan. Was offered a job on the spot. Better than nothing currently to keep me busy. Plus the RS is about done and need to get it and finish some medical appointments. Also a binder outta there and help a friend out finishing a truck.

This will get me Into a two bedroom apt and I'll have my hobby back.... Now that I'm legal I cannot wait to have a nice house plant to clone..... Thinking blueberry muffin. Cannot find Cindy 99 x jack as a photo. Be nice to have a small perpetual and be able to learn to clone and help some people.

I miss smelling them plants breathing. Gonna have to figure out how to line a floor lol cannot have no messes lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. #189 Deleted member 1100886, Apr 13, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2022
    @Dr M, at this point I could care less about mass production. I just want to do what I love ya know. Cars and growing. Need to get my car to get the essentials (tools), and the rest is for flipping sale. Rather keep my life simple. Get into some country living in Michigan of all places lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. so today i applied at another dealership, surprisingly, but want to be in the area its in. there is another reason too but i digress.

funny when i was there, i saw a number of union stickers on cars and what not. liked what i heard from management, didnt get really any information as to their situation but a path of sorts was laid out to get me where i wouldn't mind moving toward.

anyway i get home and as i am making lunch, email for my last employer comes though for an exit survey. oh well lets see what this had to offer. it was chose options and a series of a few questions.

its funny cause i can blame myself for the change that I DIDNT make when i first got there, but being broke and behind on some bills lit a fire under me and away to work i wanted, and to show them im not afraid of a hard days work.

outside of the fact that on this survey with me selecting personal reasons as most of you all have see me going through on here. i really have to look management in the face and say "what the fuck".....

and here is my reason....

i worked for a company that is cooperate and large, crap ton of dealers. which is amazing, never in my day did i think there would be a dealer network like this, then it dawned on me there was one moving into KY from FL would much rather have the north win this one though, michigan born remember...

well in some though it dawns on me that they are having a union battle in these dealership, i have a feeling with so many older generations dying off and the "kids" not wanting the business or the "car" manufacture they want, family are cashing in on this cooperate buy out deal...

which is amazing, never in my day did i think i could ever own a dealership buy just buying enough shares.....

problem i have is the Union mentality, my union comes though marriage with her and my needs put first. crazy how that works right. well these union guys who have there little circle jerking clubs think they can hold. idk about Michigans working laws but as far as i understand its called right to work and you dont need to be apart of a union. not gonna lie just look the law up and michigan is an at-will-employment, oh shit just like my last home, NO FAULT!!!!

there are so many ways to keep the union guys fed and the issue is they need to tell people if they would like to keep breaking their back or would they like to slow down and let the young ones work while they teach, work with customers, break their back.. still....

but i have a better idea, why not they change oil and build me some motor and transmissions and ill buy them just a bit under cost of OEM!!!!! this shit aint hard. id much rather have some old head finding me work leisurely so that i can get a 20hr ticket sold work every time and they get 5 fucking hours of it... its called a TEAM for a damn reason, hell if they are also building said parts due to this false narrative parts shortage, than they can have a few less hours, and take the diag.

sad part about that as well is the fact that i could have been performing diag and 100% solid estimates for everyone, but lets just make the new guys life hell. oh well. but HONESTLY FUCK VOLUME! volume work is for new techs.

at the end of the survey they asked if id work for the cooperation again and i would if i were management at this point or walking in with the ability to change crap. lets be honest no one wants the Tasmanian devil walking into the company and firing every person the first time they say no to me.

what's sickening, is with what knowledge i do have, i can make all my people rich, and their own boss at some point.

what's even worse, lets say they asked me to come back with the ability to make change, all of parts would be gone, half the shop to an extent, and a few of the writes maybe. mostly parts though and they need a new software system with actual decent laptops GIVEN to the employees, like its theirs after time served. but i do believe the tech should pay for their own licenses for software.

my old Forman hit it up for us, didnt realize how much it is per month basically when broken down by tech to tech.

thats what chaps my ass the most about the mechanic side of the auto industry. i have spent so much on investment to the job, sacrifice to time with family and relations, to wind up being treated like this make me wanna give them two high and rob them of the information i can pass back. i dont know it all and ill never expect to know it all. it takes a LIFETIME to make that. and id honestly rather be leaning about my wife and kids over that time.

you know i can never stop thanking everyone in my life that has me allowed to run like the devil to learn as much as i have, and to the relationships i have grown, planted, or completely destroyed, i honestly think about those the most. even outside of pot, pot was just giving me that time to thank them. from cultivating to smoking... still want that in my life, just dont know how to work it in ya know.

its funny cause management is where i want to be, the sad part is you'll never see me in an office LMFAO!!! could be found in the shop when open, found in the home office at night, doin my actual job which is cool cause with a baby, i got it. then i get to roll in when i want if i can find the right shop to allow me that time. i mean shit i go to bed at 12-1 now and still up by 6. shit aint hard. outside factors just complicate it. a shift in the "schedule" time is just the better option. makes the wifey happy and the kids taken care of. but thats just hopes and dreams....

old habits are hard to break, they really are. but its time to find the old bastards a shop of their own that you send them to, like the farm, and they can feed us new techs and they can still make killer money and work when they want.....

the navy had a good idea on this, called the "auto hobby shop". basically a warehouse with lifts that were "for rent" well if you had 5 guys in there divide all operating costs and put em on the hook for that. everything past that is pure profit for them. and shit then it comes full circle for the "life" of a technician who's worth a shit.

there are so many ways to skin a damn cat. sad part is picking what damn way to do it. the anger in me says cut the rope and hang em out. the compassion tells me let the transgressions go and pull em up. cause i do know they are drowning. doesn't matter what shop you walk into.

i challenge anyone to walk into a shop and tell me where the work flow issue is.... sad part its not parts. it generational flip, motivation, poor leadership at times, and WARRANTEE WORK!

biggest issues i see with dealers is they have over sold manufacture warrantees.... best warrantee is autozone lol. two years nation wide coverage.... how long do most people own a car? two years LMFAO!!!!!! but yet we sit here waiting on dealer parts.

you give extended manufacture warrantees to the customers who NEVER SAY NO to work being performed. they are the ones that keep a car, they are the ones that do the best business for the dealership, they are the ones that should be getting Z plan or A plan what ever they call it... you dont sell it for the damn kickbacks from Ford. Family is another one that gets those plans, and once your FMAILY member abuses it, they are done.

is what it is folks. dipshits doing piss poor work... guess thats the way of the world anymore. laziness has taken over.

11. i just hope my info doesn't get passed to another non ford dealer, cause i aint working for them.....

thats 100% something i know ill ever do is work for fords competition.

especially when you have their damn logo tattooed up on the ribs.... no shit lol just wouldn't be right.....

12. well yall, this journey is about over. getting my car back tomorrow in Kentucky, need to run some errands down there. have a job lined out for the mean time, its temporary work, but its something to get me out and socializing with the public again. working at a garden center believe it or not lol. turning wrenches for now is on a pause unless something drastically changes. cause fuck em thats why.

but getting my VA appointments lined out is helping to an extent as well. its time for me to start enjoying life and taking the time at the garden center will be a nice pause on life and not a job that requires much out of me while i go through the crap with the VA.

no shop wants or dealer wants to talk so again, fuck em, ill just rob the gravy from em as it comes across my plate. gonna have to find a place to store the tools though. need to get them back, been waiting to get my car back before going to the shop to get my trust and laptop out of the box, then give them two high and tell em ill be back for the tools once i figure some crap out...

been looking a the Ypsilanti area between U of M and Eastern Michigan University area. hoping a dealership out there calls or the fire department out of flat rock. shit part about flat rock is i need to quit smoking pot but to an extent that doesn't bother me. some sober time isn't a bad thing right?

now there is one dealer i haven't reached out to in Ann Arbor just due to the fact by their name i would like to work for them. but i want to make sure im not all cracked out when i talk to them LMFAO!!!!! funny though cause its not family name, but everyone tries to play on the team. i know ill make that team though. not ignorant to that. just need to be straight when i am walking though the door.

my addiction is better at times. its been nice seeing i dont need it every day. defiantly miss flower. been on that bull shit concentrates. but again the roof im under cares about the "smell" and stigma in the neighborhood. i say fuck what they think (neighborhood that is), .34 acres is all the land they own but they own it. so if the neighbors don't like it, they can leave IMHO, but my parents are the ones selling lol. oh well.

now this trip to ky, need to stock up and get me some pre rolls. leave them sealed up till i hit ky. got some love to spread and show down there. some folks i wouldn't mind burning one last one with before i leave ky for a bit. didn't really say goodby when i went down cause i was so stir crazy. funny thing though, not many have even reached out, so why stay down there over night. i should see my father. pain in my ass at times, but he's family. guess imma have to show him what real weed is since he didnt like my grow in the house i was in lmfao!!!!

idk what i am gonna do from here folks. dont really know if imma stay on the forums once i get stood up. i think my days are numbered on here.... cannot lie about that. i usually come to the forums in times of trouble, get help, help others.... but im not posting shit till im called upon on here anymore. so much bull shit info on here it makes me wonder. 99% of people on here shouldn't even be growing to begin with, and i dont say that out of legality reasons, more so cause yall mother fuckers are so dumb with no common sense..... there is a good handful of yall on here that can grow amazing plants. but 99% of the posters are idiots.... i dont know how yall waist your time with them. thought just hit me, talk to yall latter!

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Well in Ohio now, half way there to an extent. Cold as heck today I tell ya

14. I think it's time to change the tide of this country and free some people, create some industry, and unite as a country for the common good.

15. Got the car back.... I know I'm gonna be blowing the guts outta it soon.... Already cooking the clutch. Wish it was a stiffer setup but oh well it works lol.for now lol

16. Boys and girls, there's a woman on my mind I cannot get off my mind. Her name is Evelyn.... And I know her dad can and is reading this... It's time to disappear into the sunset.

17. Dr Watson to Sherlock..''those are funny foot prints'' ''elementary Watson..he's runnin on toes cause he's runnin for his life!!!!""

• Like Like x 1
  18. So here's the deal if you want to grow outdoor hydro that man is the guy to listen to. But I know a koi pond that can do all the work..... And how to do it.

19. I look at houses in my area. And they are going for million plus. It's dumb no one is just blindly buying them to an extent. With a neighborhood coming together. Those houses could be paid for and ready to raise a family if one started an at home business. Raising plants to support and industry. When the pot industry takes off due to fed legalization control of everything comes into better pay. New money is not bad money. Old money is not bad. For the first time they can unite for the common good. Public works has been understaffed and over worked. How to get it worth to work those jobs is the pay. But through taxes. Drugs equals control and what control one has. If they all were legal then you have markets. Underground coming to the surface and has the ability to put thier money where they see fit. That's the amazing part of this. But the entry tax is the question... Cause I look around at streets and honestly I cannot believe what Detroit is doing with the money. But surrounding areas is bad in comparison. Like for real. Like trash off of beck and in an "protected wetland" but Detroit is face lifting the streets. Nuts....

Markets merging is amazing. Now who are we trusting is the next question. Cause I have my boys. And they shouldn't be forgotten. That's always my concern. Raise the people that raised you. One can NEVER FORGET where they have come from. Cause that's when it's all lost

20. so doing what i do hydroponically, you need to make the pond or the system, balanced. its this way in everything. so i just do it with steroids, meaning chemically balanced nutes. but the deal is im never trying to feed the plants. i am trying to feed the bacteria from the fish shit to keep the system clean and running in tune, what this does is allows me to basically hit a turbo to the plants when needed. i feed the bacteria when i want the growth to be rapid, i starve the plants when i want them to grow in other ways. controlling the top of the plant is just as hard to control the lower half, the roots are all i really worry about.. so root growth is the key. the bacteria starve the roots blow up. the roots are not having trouble they are not. but the key is watching on how the top side does. if your top side growth is rapid, your lower end grow is stagnant.. but people say autos 24/7 this is where they are wrong. roots stunted..... so drop down to 18/6 its the same as a photo. what i did notice though is root grow can be more rapid with an auto. photos can be slow rolling.. but you can trade for quality and where you want it, autos are ok for the work horse of growing, the photos are for the picture weed. end of story. like unless the root growth changes and i just haven't caught the right strain. but feed the bacteria. start with sweet candy, and some maxi grow. keep ppms around 500.... no shit.

all you people in northville using ro, you literally have a damn pond in your neighborhood..... idk why your tapped into city water... use your water table like a well.... ever heard of em?

then watch the pond for who's using too much....

off of 100ppm base, 3-400 should be sweet candy mostly with a dash of buds explosion and one scoop of maxi bloom to boost it....

the sweet candy is the food for the fish shit, the bacteria holds close to the roots and actually breaks down the nutrients you put in so that the plant can eat it. quicker too actually. then in hydro think of the roots like a fish filter. once the root ball can "filter" the water the bacteria and "soup" work in unison. the bad needs to be in with the good. most products tell you to use the fish shit once or twice the whole grow. thats bullshit, i am always adding it. any time water is added its game on. then if you can create the living reservoir, it will single handedly control the PH, it will tell you what to add in conjunction on what the top side of the plant is doing. the sad part is this cannot be taught overt the internet to most. you need to watch the hand pours. its never the same and always changing as to what the top is doing, roots, and ppms. from there you have what to pour and where.

its funny cause i can tell anyone how this is done, but to get going quickly its better when shown. also LED is the way with growing. its what keeps is in the green.