I donated money but don't have a donated sig.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by blowbud4life, Mar 23, 2006.

1. I donated some money like $9 dollars(All I had that week) and was wondering where my donated signature went. I tried figuring it out but couldn't. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

2. me 2. i'm on the donors list, but no sig. says it in my user profile, but y eah

3. ooooooooooooooo no credit :(

4. It doesn't show up as a donor in the signature by default, only the user's profile. The signature Donor signs you see are user added.

Edit: Blowbud4life, I see no paypal record of you donating to the forums.

5. ^^^ huh well it's okay. i donated on internet explorer when i uaslly long to gc on netscape. I have the recipt though on hotmail. It's ok if it doesn't show up but it would be nice.

6. PM SJ about it and include a copy of the recipt, he'll get it sorted out! :)

7. Yeah, I put mine into my sig, it's funny, people thought it just showed up, haha. Even though I show mine off, it's not about showing you donated, it's THAT you donated.:wave:

-AFD

8. 1/2 the peeps gonna do it for the "donor in sig" rights

9. Yeh. i thought it was supposed to just show up after seeing it in everyones sigs, but fuggit. I didnt donate for the bling.

10. blowbud4life, if you PM me the name under which you paid, I can check our paypal account to see when and how much you donated.

Then I can add you in the forum system too.

11. Jimmy comes to save the day again! Thanks for all the work you do here Jimmy! Rock on! :metal:
    -AFD

12. And I even haven't fixed anything ... yet. :D

13. Well then, I'll be needing a sledge hammer, an axe, a couple sticks of TNT, gun powder, and QP of some headies. I'll break some things for you. :D I'm good at creating chaos. :rolleyes:

...See I was on the Nor Nor side in the projects yo, where the dope man really lives, see they sold crack and they sold weed too. They specialized in cookin up the dope fool.

-AFD