Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I don’t know if this is the appropriate thread but I have a question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PapiChulo420, Aug 17, 2018.

1. So I grabbed some bud to relax and I’m located in the Midwest if that helps . I came across this bud and I was wondering if it looks like it’s shit or what? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. looks ok to me,,ive seen better but ive also seen a lot worse ,,,smoke it and enjoy it ,,only you can tell,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  3. Looks bad because they left foilage on it. Looks average

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Too much expectation is put on appearance, if you're not concerned about mold/mildew or entering it in a magazine photo shoot then potency, taste and smoothness are what you should be concerned with.

• Like Like x 2
  5. True.

6. The Japanese say we eat with our eyes first. As a foodie, I tend to agree. As what I’d like to call a cannisuer (lol I trade marked that word) I like to think the same is true regarding flower. There’s something to be said for well manicured bud. In my experience most artisan growers trim really well. The older hippie generation does seem to leave more foliage though.

To me that stuff looks like regs...prob get you high, but I don’t know if you’ll enjoy the taste or not. To me, I like good genetics, strain specific, well manicured, really distinct tasting flower. But that’s just me.

To each his own.

Hope you enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Only one way to find out if it's any good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Probably got caught with it by his parents and currently doing hard time in his bedroom with no internet privelages lol

• Like Like x 1