I don’t know if my fan leaves on top are unhealthy or if I should cut some so that my tops get light

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by elkter5150, May 20, 2020.

1. Hi this is my first time growing and it’s an Indica clone. It’s growing crazy fast and I just don’t know if I should cut off fan leaves or just leave it. The top fan leaves seem to be wilting a little bit but I don’t know. Please enlighten me! I will post the day by day pictures I’ve taken, thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Do you notice how they’re starting to droop? Maybe I’m overwatering them or their isn’t enough drainage?

3. Droopy leaves are often because of overwatering or under watering.
    I think you should regulate your watering schedule and for the little leaves you can do low stress training

4. Thanks! I didn’t add perlite to my happy frog soil but I am going to add it to the soil when I transplant into a 5 gallon pot tomorrow. Is that a good idea?

5. Perlite provides more oxygen to the roots, resulting in faster growth and It also prevents nutrient buildup so yeah why not :)
    Good Luck!