Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I don’t get high anymore

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Coldandplanetary, Jun 8, 2019.

1. So I need some help, I don’t smoke daily but I’d say about 5-6 times a week I do. The last week and a half I really have not been feeling high for whatever reason, my friends who smoke more than me feel high, but I just don’t. We hit pipes, bongs, and blunts. I don’t know if I need a tolerance break but I figured if I don’t smoke everyday then that couldn’t be it, especially if my friends who smoke more still get high. What should I do?

2. The difference between you and your friends is not that they are feeling high and you are not but rather if they felt the way you do after smoking they would probably call it high while if you felt like they do, you would call it not so high. No one IMO that smokes frequently is ever getting too high as IMO they are not very high at all. Simply put, once your body is in neurotransmitter depletion mode one is limited to how high one can feel regardless of how much one tries to smoke.

Take at least a week long tolerance break and then experience what getting a fresh clear high without being depleted actually feels like again. An issue with those that smoke frequently daily is they quickly lose perspective of what it feels like to be really high.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cool, thanks!

4. Yeah, sounds like a tolerance break is in order. On the plus side, if you haven't been getting as high you might as well take a break and save the bud for when it'll work better.