I do stupid shit when I'm drunk.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Elephant Panda, Feb 18, 2013.

1. On saturday, I went to a house party. I bought a 1l bottle of Jim Beam. I then proceeded to drink this bottle of Jim Beam. The guy who was holding the house party, lets call him John, didn't want to invite me because I have rep. of doing stupid shit when I'm drunk. Well, I did something stupid while I was drunk.

I picked a fight with some guy when I was drunk, and him and two of his mates beat the shit out of me. I'm in New Zealand, and they were the first XV. For those who aren't in New Zealand, that's the equivalent of the College Football team.

Then, while I was at my friend's house, I started this fight with this dude, lets cll him Alex. I've had two fights with Alex, the first time, me and him were supposed to have a peaceful spar, until he started punching me in the face, and then pulled a knife on me so I wouldn't fight back. The second time, we were walking the streets of Auckland, we started talking shit, we had a fight. The thing is, he's the sort of guy who talks shit. When I'm sober, I'm pretty kickback. No fights, if someone insults me, I just sit there and take it, I don't really like conflict. But, when I'm drunk, I go completely off the wall. So Alex keeps talking shit about how he beat the shit out of me, twice.

So, I'm at my mates house. He's talking about how he beat the shit out of me. I sit up ( I was lying on a bed, at the time.) and just do some deep breaths. One of the women I was with asked me if I was okay. I said "Right now,I really want to punch Alex in the face" and the chick who asked me if I was okay, said "Why don't you just punch him?"

So I did, I punched him, then the owner of the house, another one of my friends, kicked me out of the house.

I have a big problem with alcohol. When I'm sober, I'm one of the most relaxed people you'll ever meet, but when I'm drunk, I'll start fights, with the slightest of provocations.

So, GC, I'm asking for your help. I've already decided to quit drinking, and stick to smoking weed. But what are you suggestions for solving this problem?

Feel free to give me heaps of shit. I know I've done something wrong, and the thing I want most is to sort my shit out.

2. You kiwis are fucking crazy

3. Hahaha I don't know if I'm supposed to take that as a compliment or not :p

4. Statement of fact.

5. Additional Information: I hit two girls when I was fighting with Alex, the first one, I threw a punch at Alex, he dodged, and I hit this girl. The second one, she tried breaking it up, and I think she accidently got hit, I don't actually remember hitting her.

6. Stick to beer

7. Just stop drinking then. Wallah.

8. what type of alcohol are you drinking? Have you tried smoking a little bit while drinking?

9. I mostly drink bourbon. Been dry lately, been spending all my cash on drinks. Right now I'm gonna stick to smoking weed, maybe 2-3 beers, but I'm not getting drunk again.

10. Drink beers and smoke joints my friend. Haha, Don't plan on staying awake too long using this method though. I drink a fair bit, and hard liquor is on a different level than beers. Everyone has their outrageous moments from the hard stuff.

11. The thing is, I always do this shit when I'm drunk. The weekend before this one, me and my best mate were at this festival in the park. He'd bought a box of beers, and then he gave it too me. In my drunk state, I gave 4-5 beers away, and he got real pissed. Started swearing and yelling at me. So me and him had a fight. Me 'n him are still best mates, but that's just an example of the stupid shit that I do.

12. Fuck hard liquor I do terrible things as well. Hate not having control over myself.

So I'm gonna stick to my buds par special occasions.

13. Sounds like you're holding in your anger and letting it all out when you're drunk, when your body and mind is free and you don't care about concequence. A lot of people are like that; you just need to find a balance between how "nice" or "chill" you are when you're sober, so people don't walk all over you

14. lmao at the tag. holy shit lol

15. For realz, too many people I know will only drink if they're getting "smashed" . I never understood. I enjoy chilling on 2-4 beers and if I ask people if they want a brew or two, they look so confused at me saying "wait, why are you having any form of alcohol if you're not getting obliterated.

Fucking culture man.

Just relax on the alcohol and get a punching bag

16. I made that tag, hahaha.

17. just dont drink so much, im good with like two whiskeys in a night for a buzz.

there's really no point getting wasted off your tits with alcohol.

But then again out country has a horrible drinking culture, you just need to say fuck it and chill out a bit lol.

18. :wave: Do what you want to do just learn to control yourself. Why would you want to fight when you're drunk? You're drunk go talk to people, dance, and have fun. I don't understand fighting, there's no point to it.

19. This... I get too drunk with liquor, so I usually drink lots of beer and when I drink liquor I really try to focus on controlling myself.

20. Don't get what the problem is. You understand you're the shittiest drunk, so stop drinking. Problem solved. Who the hell would rather get drunk than high anyway?