I Do not know what to do...

Discussion in 'General' started by drown, Oct 6, 2008.

1. I have to be enrolled/signed up for classes by the 17th of this month, doesn't matter what it is as long as its a class that teaches me something and a get a piece of paper saying that i can do something... I know I cannot sit though classes i get bored... test i just plain screw up doesn't matter if i know the answers or not i don't do test.

I do not see the point in me taking a class that will do nothing for me in getting a better job.. I know I am worth more than I am paid now a hell alot more. Its just I do not know what to go do.....

Sorry if this doesn't make since I am sober right now and i have 8 billion things running though my head and just needed to vent...

2. I hate school too, don't worry. Along with millions and millions of other people. It doesnt interest me at all either but I still try and do the best I can do to get pretty good grades. You just need to stick it out and if you do you'll end up having a nicer life when you're done.

3. #3 gerg, Oct 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2008
    [​IMG]

4. ADHD is a bitch. High now.

If I go to school, I would switch what I want to do every other day. Thats why I do not want to go. It would end up being a waste of my time and money.

5. just do what you think is right.

6. So sit down and try to figure out what you want to do... Try to stick with one thing.... It really is so much easier if you find out what you want to do early on...

I can't figure out what I want to do either, but if you go to college take the bs classes for the first 2 years then declare a major...

7. What I think is right is not Legal where i live. I really would like to own a farm and grow industrial hemp. and maybe some other.... or something like that:rolleyes:

And hurt my neighbors for they cannot keep there animals in control.... i hear these dogs over my music i have playing guess i need to turn it up......

8. Maybe you should just pick a couple of intro classes in some areas you think you might be interested in. I had no fucking clue what I wanted to major in, so that's what I did...and that's how I became interested in graphic comm.