I do I still fell like this

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by The new kid on the block, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Hi I’m a 16 year old who tried weed and now I can’t stop feeling like I’m high. I’ll just be sitting there and I’ll start to fell weird get dizzy and lose grip on reality. I will also fell like I’m in a game and feel like if I do something I’ll be fine nothing will happen to me and I can hurt someone with out any problems.
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Well you've stated you're 16 so I doubt you'll be here long...but, I understand wanting to find advice and of course, it's not as though MANY people here could honestly say they hadn't tried weed at your age so I'll do my best to help while you're here.
    It's temporary.
    You're just getting a bit of something like disassociation - I'm sure there's some better term for it.
    You've introduced a mood altering/psychoactive substance to your body, and it hasn't been there before.
    How much did you have, and how long has it been?
    Again, it's temporary yeah? Relax and enjoy the weirdness.
    If it gets more/worse, or doesn't piss off in say another few days...maybe then consider a detox and/or doctors appointment, though they will likely tell you the same thing, you'll just have to wait for your body to process it.
    I imagine within a week you'll be completely back to normal...I'd say it's likely that you over-did it. As a first time, I'd suggest sharing a joint with a couple hits at most so it doesn't knock you around.
    Good luck with your journey, and yeah...hope you're ok.

3. Wish I still had an active imagination like this one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm not sure it is...but...if it is...kinda reminds you of the teen chicks that would have a couple sips of a drink and start swaying around and being all "drunk" lol.

No offense, OP. Not saying that's you. Not for sure. I provide advice if it's needed though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chicks and mates used to know about my drinkin ability and hand me beer/wine/spirits to see how fast i could drink lol.

Op I'm not gonna snitch on you for being underage because you need to hear this. If you're feeling like lifes a game after smoking and full blown believe you cant get hurt dont smoke weed. One day life will present a confronting situation and if you think you can just do whatever you want and stab someone you're gonna get locked up for many years on an attempted murder charge ive seen dudes in that situation. So be careful.

Weed probably isnt for you. If you @CheebaWeeba heres the word feel "chimerical" because you can get trapped in that false reality where you think you're superman or some shit and flip or trip bad things happen. And yeh think before you do it again.

That's all.

Edit: detox and see a doctor.

6. Drink lotza Gatorade and sweat your ass off;), don't do any more drugs till 25 us old! Now go to your room and think about what you have done.:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Light another one up and listen to this