Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I died and went to...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by oldseeds, Nov 14, 2010.

1. I'm a guy who normally doesn't have access to dank bud so this is a windfall. I got a half of some really nice smoke. Any idea what this might be?

Attached Files:

2. you can never tell just from a picture. the genetics have been crossed so much within the recent 10 years that youll nrver be able tot ell from a picture, unless somoene has something tahat looks identical...which is rare. and often times even if it looks the same i could be different.

3. Unless your getting MMJ, strains are VERY rare. A lot of dealers will say its blueberry kush, or bubble gum, or desil to try and influence you to buy it. Most of the time its just really good dank. And I know how you feel. I hardly ever get my hands on really good bud, so enjoy it! Happy toking! :hello:

4. Well it looks EXACTLY the same as some tangerine kush i had recently. But ya, I think its been said already that you can never know for sure from a picture. Half the time the names are made up anyway unless you get it from the source, so call it whatever you want and enjoy.:smoke:

5. someday we can buy pot at wal-mart and the names will just get weirder

6. [quote name='oldseeds']I'm a guy who normally doesn't have access to dank bud so this is a windfall. I got a half of some really nice smoke. Any idea what this might be?[/QUOTE]
    Is it weed??:confused:

7. Now that you´ve been there, even more reason to stay there. Congrats on scoring some high grade smoke, you´re lungs will appreciate you the most when you look out for them.