I didn't know we were actually at war with Afghanistan...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tripace, Mar 29, 2012.

1. World News - US orders more security for troops in Afghanistan

So the countries troops are killing our troops over there? I thought we were there on peaceful terms with the current government, just trying to keep Al Qaida in check. One countries troops killing another countries troops... Yeah, sounds like peaceful terms to me:rolleyes:.

2. A call for more legal serial killers to be deployed in Afghanistan...
    Wonder what atrocities this new batch of killer drones will commit for Merika...

3. Yea see heres what happened for some reason when we took over there country with 50-60 thousand troops to kill 40-50 Al Qaida they were a little mad, then over the last 10 years when we killed a couple 100,000 thousand of there friends and neighbors, men woman and children they for some strange reason got even madder, then when we hand picked there president and called it democratic they just didnt believe it, weird right?

So when we burned there holy book and one of our soldiers walked from house to house killing everyone in those houses including nine children for some reason they had enough, go figure. Funny thing is they have a right to carry guns in Afghanistan but we disarmed them so they couldn't even have stopped that soldier as he killed there wife's, children, fathers and mothers if they had wanted too.

So are we at war with Afghanistan well its a loaded question not really they have no ability to fight never have, and yes we invaded there country and killed 100's of thousands of them. So its like a war between you and your gerbils. except now after 10 years of kicking your gerbils in the ass now they are trying to fight back just so maybe you will move the fuck out...

4. Fuck. Why can't we ever re-evaluate our long term strategies? No, we just fan the flames to make them burn higher. I guess I really shouldn't be all that surprised. I was hoping after the last mass murder, that we might leave there early.

5. Thing is, "it was an isolated incident" exactly what they want you to think

I believe it was two groups of soldiers. there would be so much stress and effort to get 17 people killed in the night between two villages a klick and a half apart

6. #6 will3117, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    All we are doing is making sure every Muslim hates us, and its not because they are jealous of our liberty's, its because we fucking killed a ton of them, close to a million in the last 10 years..If someone did the same thing to us we would spend generations trying to get even...

How are we any different than someone like the Nazi's in WW2 if someone killed one of there soldiers they would line up 50 villagers and kill them, it didn't matter if they were guilty or not. We had 3000 Americans killed we got even by killing a million Muslims over the next 10 years...

THATS 333 MUSLIMS KILLED FOR EVERY AMERICAN KILLED ON 9/11

7. As always, the wealthy suck the country dry and fuck the citizens over.

8. [quote name='"will3117"']All we are doing is making sure every Muslim hates us, and its not because they are jealous of our liberty's, its because we fucking killed a ton of them, close to a million in the last 10 years..If someone did the same thing to us we would spend generations trying to get even...

How are we any different than someone like the Nazi's in WW2 if someone killed one of there soldiers they would line up 50 villagers and kill them, it didn't matter if they were guilty or not. We had 3000 Americans killed we got even by killing a million Muslims over the next 10 years...

THATS 333 MUSLIMS KILLED FOR EVERY AMERICAN KILLED ON 9/11[/quote]

We aren't far off. I've been told by a close friend who has come back from Afghanistan that our troops are going door to door and taking information of every person in there homes: who they talk to, where they buy there food, what they do for a living, age, height etc. etc. I was absolutely disgusted about the things he has told me, and he has only been on 1 tour - now imagine it going on for 10 years..
    Sounds a lot like the nazis huh? It's no wonder they hate us.

9. And yet Americans are so proud of their patriots and "freedom fighters"...
    These drones are nothing but tools of the NeoCons...

10. The reason for the war was not to "get even" - it was to stop them. Al Qaeda, with the help of the Taliban, would have tried to kill millions of us if we hadn't gone over there - they said so and meant it.

11. LOL ok bro apparently you have not even a clue as to how Afghanistan works there has never been central control of the country the Taliban couldn't of stopped the Al Quada from being there if they wanted to.

Pakistan had the power to stop or control the Al Quada in Afghanistan but chose not to. Pakistan also has nukes and we specialize in fighting weak country's with very little military, Plus there's no real money to be made by attacking Pakistan.

We didn't invade Afghanistan till after the Taliban refused to let us run a pipeline through there country to the oil fields in Turkmenistan.

But you go on with your ignorant self, oh by the way Taliban in Afghanistan is a lot like democrat here, its cool how its such a dirty word, maybe Canada should invade us because the Democrats are mistreating fetuses. But hey you probably believe in the boogie man too don't you?

The laws of a sovereign nation are none of Americas business, we damn sure don't invade Saudi Arabia and there laws regarding woman are worse than Afghanistan's ever were.

And heres the kicker since you don't speak Arabic how the fuck do you know what was said? they may have said they would kill a million Americans, But we did kill a million Muslims.

Maybe you and Toby Keith can hook up and sing "proud to be an American" while you piss on a pile of dead Muslim kids body's??

12. impossible

and it looks like you haven't read blowback yet garrison :( Why not read

13. How the fuck do you know that I don't speak Arabic, lol?

They said that 9/11 was just the beginning of far worse attacks to come. I don't care about "blowback", there's many issues and injustices - the fact is we helped Afghanistan to rid themselves of the Soviets and they paid us back by allowing al qaeda to kill 3,000 Americans - with promises of more to follow.

All they would have had to do was turn bin laden over to the United States, and halt al qaeda from launching more attacks. But that's not what they wanted, they had to force us to come over there and fight. Unless, of course they thought that we'd be afraid to do that. We should have nuked the mountains of Afghanistan, were al quada and the taliban were hiding, and been done with it ten years ago.

14. By the way, your own Ron Paul supported the invasion of Afghanistan, in response to 9/11 and the threats of further attacks.

15. Oh garrison, you and your nuke dreams.. Thanks for the reminder to never take your opinion seriously..

Ps. please dont follow-up with why nuking the hills in Afghanistan would have been the preferable avenue in Afghanistan. If you want focus your energy, write a letter to Leon Panetta and tell him of your grand ideas, maybe you will have some influence on his polcies, or maybe not.

16. What's the point of having nukes if you never use them? I'd just as soon we didn't have 'em, but as long as they exist, using a couple of small ones would have saved a lot of lives and eliminated the Taliban and Al Qaeda threats. It worked in World War Two, Japan certainly didn't need to be convinced any further, to stop their aggression, after we dropped the A bombs on them.

17. Using nuclear weaponry vs a bunch of donkey riding terrorists in a war that was never officially declared.. ;)

18. #19 will3117, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    LOL OMG You use no logic whatsoever, yes we helped the Afghans kill Russians not for there freedom, we did it because we didn't want a direct confrontation with the Soviet Union, the Russians had a more legitimate reason to be there than we do, Al Quada was born in that war kind of poetic justice isn't it. We created and armed the very group that later attacked us.

Afghanistan thought we were scared of them?? How is that even possible im sure just about every country in the world with a tiny army and no air force or navy to speak of lives in dread of pissing the U.S. off, no one in the world is better at beating the shit out of defenseless country's.

The point is Afghanistan never had the ability to hand Al Quada over to us, they were hidden in the mountains and the Afghan army didn't have the resources for an op to flush them out. At what point was it necessarily to kill 200,000+ Afghans to kill 1-200 Al Quada.

Your right we should of nuked the mountains and effectively killed millions in the area depending on which way the wind blew, and thrown the whole country back to the stone age. WOW I dont even know what to say on that one.

Im going to take a pause for the cause, your way of thinking hurts my head. your way of thinking is if your neighbor kills someone it's ok for the police to take over your whole block and kill everyone on it as long as at some point they arrest/kill the neighbor. wow I feel for you.

Do you live in a dream world where you don't even see or have a clue how incredibly corrupt both party's have become?

19. Well I suppose that you think we should have just forgiven them for 9/11, and they woudn't have attacked again. Or, maybe since it didn't hit where you live, it doesn't matter.

Perhaps we should have invited bin laden over and given him a ticker-tape parade and made him an honorary citizen of the United States.