Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I didn't have to pee for the drug police- UPDATE

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 616232, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Well, I went to the independent lab this morning and told them to test me for everything they could test for. I took one of my bf's prescription pills about a week ago when I woke up in the middle of the night and could not get back to sleep. I looked it up, and that takes more than a few days to clear. I thought it cleared in a couple days but I don't want to take any chances.
    I told them I want my levels for THC checked and they said I would get the results in by Friday.
    I called the drug police office at 9 am and said I was throwing up all night. I said I fell asleep for awhile and just drank some water and threw that up. I asked them if the wanted me to come in any way and they said absolutely not. I asked for the earliest next appointment and it was the end of March. So, now I have another month that I won't be able to smoke, but at least I know in another month I'll have nothing to worry about. Yay! I am anxious to hear the results from the lab I paid $80 to so I could find out exactly what is in my pee.

• Like Like x 1
  2. @Cactus Ed
    You asked me to update you . It's added on an extra month until I can smoke but I'm glad I went to the lab so I'll know exactly where I stand

3. #23 Deleted member 616232, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2018
    @Cactus Ed
    I finally got the results of my test I took last Friday. I have to be a zero so I am glad I waited to go into the people who will be holding my diversion classes. Friday I was at 8 ng/mg. So I should be good to go by 3-29.

What's weird is my pee showed temazepam which I don't take and haven't taken. That is the generic for Restoril. I take lorazepam which is generic for Ativan. The one I was worried about was Valium which is what I took a couple of weeks ago when I woke up in the middle of the night and is my bf's prescription. The lab told me to call the pharamcist and he said he would sign anything I needed to have signed. He said it could have interacted with another prescription medication and caused it to look like temazapam. weird!

It pisses me off because if I was smoking what I normally smoke, I wouldn't need prescription mediations. I have a medical card for my medicine but even though it's legal in this state, they don't recognize it for diversion purposes. What a bunch of horse shit!

• Like Like x 1
  4. That is weird, Daisy. One of my tests showed a substance that I hadn't taken in years and couldn't have been in my system.

5. Ok Daisy, question. I looked into diversion in regards to your state. I read that you can still use weed during diversion if you're a medical marijuana user. Which is crazy btw, since is was weed in the first place that got you where you are. Honestly, I think the whole system is crazy. I guess my question is: why would they drug test you if you're already allowed to use cannabis? Or is that test only for the beginning of the program, and you're allowed weed again after the initial test?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It used to be that way. It was that way when a friend of mine went through diversion.

They have since changed that. When I went for my first evaluation, they told me when I come back, I have to be at zero ng/ml which means completely clean. I told her I have my medical card, and she said that doesn't matterr anymore, and even if I have my medical card, I will still need to be at zero ng/ml on 3-29 and through out the 90 day program.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Cranberry juice

8. Cranberry juice does nothing but give you clean kidneys. THC is stored in fat. You must burn fat in order to rid your body of THC. I have researched this through many avenues.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. This would never work today, but Back in the Vietnam war days and the draft..there were people selling their pee with illnesses (like diabetes) to perspective army/marine draftees..

• Like Like x 1
  10. I was stationed at Camp new Amsterdam when I was in the Air Force. Great duty assignment. While I was there they busted the whole security police detachment because one guy got caught and he ratted on another guy who ratted on another guy Who ratted on another guy etc. etc.

After that they started giving midnight piss test with no advance warning. That went on for a few months but they got tired of it. When all those security police got busted they had to replace the whole wing. So they got it down to random testing every two weeks or so they give you papers and you had to go urinate within 24 hours.

Testing wasn’t as sophisticated then as it is now. There was a chain of custody and somebody watched you P in the bottle, most times you had to expose yourself and were given no privacy.

I still smoked regularly damn I was in Amsterdam what do you expect. But I didn’t want to go to jail make big rocks into Little Rock’s, that is what you did in Leavenworth. Hard labor.

My solution was to poison myself to the toxic level with water. You can actually drink so much water that it becomes toxic that is how much water I would drink. My bladder would become uncontrollable I would be ffarting water it was terrible but every time I got the 24 hour notice that is what I would do.

I still got ratted out by somebody and the way I got out of it was instead of denying it I just said yeah I tried it once and I never tried it again. I didn’t say the person was a liar, and then they asked me to rat on other people. Although they didn’t tell me who had fingered me, I knew what was going on and I knew who had been brought in for questioning and I knew who had already been busted. So my solution was to rat on the people that it already been busted and brought in for questioning and Failed urinanalysis testing. That was enough for me to just get sanctioned, lose a couple of stripes, get docked some pay and get confined to base for 30 days. But I didn’t get thrown out and was offered rehabilitation. Fucking assholes I still smoked every couple of days but I never did it in front of another American GI again.

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. I started my diversion Monday and I got the results of my urine test today. They said I passed the test and now I go every tuesday and thursday for classes and will be drug tested randomly. I found out the first day I can smoke will be June 22nd. It's a long time to wait but at least there is an end in site now!

• Like Like x 2