Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I didn't have to pee for the drug police- UPDATE

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 616232, Feb 8, 2018.

1. What do you do if you can't exercise? I have had 4 back surgeries and can barely walk. If I tried to walk a block I'd be in terrible pain. Walking from my living room to the bedroom causes pain.

I need to be clean by feb19th. I haven't smoked since the beginning of Dec. but my at home tests are still coming up dirty. I am dieting and eating low carb with intermittent fasting of about 15-18 hours, which I was advised to do on the drug testing thread.

I can't fool around here. I have to be clean so I can start diversion. I was smoking some concentrates and ate a real kick ass brownie right before I quit dabbing/smoking What else can I do? I've read that sweating does nothing but cause you to sweat water and does not help you get clean. So what can I do?

Please HELP!

2. I don't know of any way to get clean faster. You made need to substitute. Good luck

3. I don't think there's anything else you can do that'll make a big difference. Try drinking until you're peeing clear and test yourself, you may be able to tell if you're getting close. It takes me over 2 months to pee clean.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. i heard that Ibuprofen (painkillers) can give false THC readings ,,you could say you take them for your bad back if they ask you are you taking any thing etc ,but really i dot know if it works ,mac,,,

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I think they send off positive specimens for spectrometry testing which doesn't have false positives. The tests done in someone's office is a simple screening to see which ones warrant further testing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. #6 Deleted member 616232, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2018
    So is it true that sweating does nothing but sweat out water not THC? Someone advised me to sit in a really hot bath with Emson salts and I will sweat out THC

I was also advised to drink a ton of water every day and some said cranberry juice. Then in the drug test quesion forum they said that won't help either , cause I will just pee out water with no thc.
    So drinking extra water doesn't help either?

7. Sweating doesn't help. Drinking water really only works a very small amount as the metabolites are fatty and stored in fat. It's really only good for diluting the specimen in an attempt to get the metabolite concentration below 50ng. When I was being tested I drank anyway because who really knows?

• Like Like x 1
  8. As Ed stated, sweating doesn't help and pounding water only dilutes the sample. Burning fat can help some but your body has a large amount of tissue fat in pretty much every organ so unless you can find a way to exercise your internal organs it isn't fool proof. The best bet is time, and you wasted more than enough to likely be clean.

9. So... When I smoked flowers I could get clean within' 30 days...

When I started doing dabs... I quit smoking everything about december 15th. I went into a drug for a job about 45 days later, and was still coming up for THC!!! (thankfully I still got the job) but must've been the dabs.

If you're an old fart with bum joints, try Yoga, plenty of free YouTube videos "Yoga With Adriene" has a lot of good ones.

Good luck.

10. You're passing 15ng tests already, I'm betting you're going to pass this test, Daisy.

11. #11 Serapsis, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    If you haven't smoked since the beginning of Dec. and its been 30-40+ days you might already be clean... Id buy a home-piss test from the drug-store/walmart ($12-20) and see if you piss positive to be safe. If you're clean obviously you're good to go. If not you probably don't have far to go to get totally clean... My regimen for getting clean was a lot of cranberry juice, almost a jug a day the week leading up to a drug-test, and sobriety 2 weeks prior to that.

Apple cider vinegar can help you burn fat without exercise, my aunt lost 12lbs in a month by putting a few tablespoons of ACV with water and drinking it before her meals.

If you're worried about peeing clear when you go in for a test take some B-Vitamins (along with some other herbal supplements), I've heard that can make your piss yellow. They're often main ingredients in those herbal pill-form detox kits headshops sometimes sell. They're not meant to get you clean but to mask the thc. So you drink a LOT of water to dilute the urine and take the pills to make your piss colored and to mask any residual THC.

From Google:
    Can Apple cider vinegar help lose belly fat?
    According to this study, adding 1 or 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to your diet can help you lose weight. It can also reduce your body fat percentage, make you lose belly fat and decrease your blood triglycerides. To date, this is the only human study that has investigated vinegar's effects on weight loss.J

12. I thought so too but the first day there was a line you could barely see. I expected the line to get darker. I've tested twice since then, and expected the line to darken up, but it hasn't. When I had the tests that started at 200, the 200 line was very dark. All the lines below were very dark until you got to
    20ng/ml and 15. Those you could barely see and it was that way today on just a 15 test. It was a week ago that I could barely see a line on the 15 and 20 when I did the test that started at 200ng/ml.

13. I'm still not showing a darker line at 15 ng/ml and I have to be completely clean on Monday. I am going to an independent lab on Monday before my drug police appointment and finding out exactly where I stand.

I could call them and tell them I have the flu but I really want to get this over with. My other only alternative is to dilute by downing as much water as I can from 9-2:30 and taking creatine and electrolytes.

Do I have enough time left to take enough creatine and electrolytes to pull this off? I thought I read somewhere I had to start taking the creatine for 4 days prior to the test.

I am in need of someone who really knows how to do this or they are going to send me back to the judge for not conforming to what I agreed to do.

14. Yes, you need to start the creatine several days in advance because it takes time to process. Don't expect a lot of help masking your dilution with chemicals, while they do work don't expect them to make normal pee out of pee water. Why do you think you're being tested to 15ng or less? Did they say that? If they're sending all specimens for spectrometry they're wasting money. IMO today's a good time to start your dilution. It won't help much but I think it does flush out a few more metabolites that would normally stay in your blood, at least it does in my head. Sometimes those lines on the screening tests never get dark. A few years ago my wife was tested and her line was so light the office nurse was calling it a positive and my wife hadn't smoked in 15 years. That's why the test specifies the boldness of the line doesn't matter, if you can see it then you pass.

15. As long as the line is there it does not matter how faint it is. A faint colored line does not indicate how dirty or clean someone is. Someone who has never smoked in their life can pop a faint colored line. Part of my job is to give drug tests

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Thank you! That makes me feel a lot better!

17. You'll be back here with the results, eh?

18. I'm not sure what to do. I am going to go to an independent lab and have them test me and ask them not to just test for positive or negative. I am going to ask them to check my levels. When I called the drug police office after court they said I have to be at zero. They said it's a zero tolerance which I took to mean they would test the levels and I have to be at zero.

If the lab I go to says I am not at zero, I'm thinking I should just call them and tell them I've been throwing up all night long and do they still want me to come in. I can buy the syrup that makes you puke if they insist I come in. I've already called twice to move the date out when they wanted to test me a month ago. I'm pretty sure the last time I smoked was 12-15 but I can look back on past threads and get the exact date.

19. I think zero tolerance means if you fail once you're in trouble. To see if your metabolite load is zero they'd have to skip the screening tests and send them all straight to spectrometry which is a waste of money and if you're planning on doing that privately you should have done it already because it's a send out test which means it'll take time to get results. It took 2 weeks to get my results.

20. #20 Deleted member 616232, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2018
    Yeah, I am pretty sure the last time I smoked was between 12-12 and 12-15.
    The lab did tell me that it would take awhile to find out my level. I told them I was testing myself and had a faint line at 15ng/ml and she said I was probably at 10.

Now I really don't really know what to do. I started taking the creatine last night. So if it takes a few days for that to show up, I can't dilute.

Those people at the drug police office are probably going to think I'm lying since it's been so long since I smoked and thenI turn up dirty on whatever test they are going to do.

I know I can't dilute now because I've been drinking water and green tea since I got up this morning and my pee is not clear. Even if I had taken the creatine sooner, I would have to swallow water with no breaks in between and I can't do that because I had stomach surgery awhile ago and it's physically impossible.

I know my friend who just went through the program (he was really drunk when he drove, idiot) said he failed the first few tests they gave him, until he figured out how much he could smoke and how many days he had to stay clean before he would get tested again.

That was when I called them and told them I knew I couldn't pee clean and they said the law had changed and it was a zero tolerance so I had to be completely clean.