I didn't have to go to jail today! Finally good news!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PhelpsFan1, Mar 2, 2009.

1. So I had a revocation hearing today, and thought I'd be in jail for a couple weeks at least (that's what my lawyer said he expected, considering the 6 month suspended sentence.) Instead I got a longer probation and a little rehab, just 4 classes. :hello:

Finally some good damn news! Now if only weed was legalized, I wouldn't be going through this shit, I'd be back at college, and not broke. :mad:. Fuckin stupid ass misinformed politicians with....eh, I'll quit the stoner rant, it's been done.

I'll just enjoy FREEDOM...OOOO FREEDOM, yaaa FRREEEEEDDOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!

2. Yo congratulations on not having to go to jail. Thats awesome news.

3. Thats sick bro, My friend got a few months for a pos/pah charge, it sucks but least you got
    away with rehab and probation, cheers

4. eeh congratulations man! :D

Too bad you got a longer probation! But that's better then sittin' in jail! :hello:

5. [​IMG]

6. ^^ exactly what I was thinking

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCC8KG4nJgE"]YouTube - Family Guy- Braveheart[/ame]

7. Congrats! :)

8. hahaha that's funny.

I'm in a good mood, now i just need thirty grand to pay off fines...

9. Yay...Bombed the fuck out and it's nice to know others have some good news.

I got me about a blunt of KB and a bit of some AFGHAN KUSH! shit was soo pretty and smelled amazin !

But like I found out these kids took my MP3, true my stupid high ass left it out in the open, though I'm pretty sure I put it in my bag. Yet when I got home couldn't find it even though I looked EVERYWHERE. Anyways, 'bout to ask this kid who I'm sure will help me out.

10. My buddy just got his apartment window busted out and his 360 taken, but he knows who it is, it's some hi skool kids he was smokin with, he's pressin charges.

Sucks dude, hope you find your mp3. My itouch got stolen last fall...i've had a bad year lol.

11. Yeah man, I'm attached to that shit soo bad. It's fucking weird, but like I now realize how valuable it was to me. I got it for free off club live so it's pretty meaningful, along with the fact that it's my first MP3.

Plus, it's a 30GB Zune and I have all this shit on it..I need it man!

Though, I have a feeling it will turn up.